Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

Don't expect to get anywhere here.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 21, 2014
The staff are friendly and will become your friends, but management isn't so great. Your only chance to get promoted is to either have a sob story and take interest in what your supervisor likes. I've never seen favoritism so bad before until I worked here.

Good job for benefits, pay can scrape you by, but you will work the hardest for the least pay, remember that.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
They have some health violations that make the workplace....less than satisfactory.

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Challenging, fast paced, fun.
ER RN (Current Employee) –  Sun City, AZNovember 16, 2017
A great place to learn, advance your career, and local. They take the time to really invest in their employees. The CEO is usually present walking around the hallways. The management listens to the staff members needs and do their best to make the environment positive and productive.
Poor Management
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZNovember 14, 2017
No communication between management. Low moral. Management should practice what they preach. Stop the favoritism and causing conflict within. Maricopa
Pros
Besides management, love my coworkers
Cons
Low pay
Official response from Banner Health
November 16, 2017

It is disappointing to hear this. We take all feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please email us at employment@bannerhealth.com to discuss.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.