Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

effective progression
House Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa AZJuly 2, 2014
My employment at Banner has been for over 14 years and included multiple positions. I am currently the House Senior Manager for a 110 bed Heart hospital. This is considered a destination hospital gving care to acutely ill patients throughout the state. I am often the first person a liaison may speak with for transfer. Thererfore I must be aware of all available and appropriate resources for the excellent care of patients.

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Great benefits
Chief Human Resources Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2018
HR is cutthroat, VP of HR is an idiot, leadership is in constant fear of losing their jobs, annual bonus was nice but depends upon entire organization doing well.
Pros
Benefit premiums are relatively cheap, annual bonus
Cons
Cutthroat environment
Job Task
Behavior Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 19, 2018
I am skilled at managing behaviors of individuals with mental, social disorders along with behaviors resulting from traumatic experiences. I work well with individuals with simple and high risk developmental disabilities and have the ability to motivate individuals to independently fulfill their personal goals. I am experienced in interpreting state and federal regulations, as well as company policies, and maintaining detailed client documents and communicating with patient’s family members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.