Banner Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Overall a great place to work and grow.
Senior Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2015
Overall a great place to work and grow. Ihave worked for Banner for almost two years. This medical group is rapidly growing and the BAnner vision is about the patients and moving to value based healthcare. We do what is right for the right reasons.
Small town, small town beliefs
Manager (Former Employee) –  Page, AZSeptember 1, 2014
High turnover at the hospital. Small town folk that are very judgmental and NOT accepting of newcomers. Harassed! Harassed! Harassed! Prepare to be given a very hard time! Prepare to wear MANY hats that are not part of what was offered.

CEO encourages gossip and petty behavior. The entire town warned me about CEO when first arrived- I should have listened. If not for this behavior, it would be a GREAT place to work!
benefits
Cons
behavior of staff
World's Greatest providers
Medical Assistant/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sun City West, AZOctober 3, 2013
Every provider is extremely personable and easy to work with. I learned so much from each of them, and they put patient care above all else.
Pros
excellent providers, well intentioned management, great patients
Work environment
Oncology Physician (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 17, 2013
Overall setting is good but the addition of another physician the past year has made it very difficult to work.
Well known corporation on the west coast
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2013
The hours were 7:30-4:00, I worked for Neurology, Urology, and Gastroenterology, I met about 10 different doctors through out the Peoria and Sun City West offices, my co workers were very friendly and always compliment on the work you do.
Pros
the hours, traveling between offices, working for 3 different specialties
Cons
n/a