Banner Personnel Employee Reviews

Great employees who look after your best interests.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILApril 17, 2017
If you work your tail off and show the Banner employees you can excel in any job, they will reward you with more jobs that pay higher, and you will become their favorite.
Pros
great pay
Cons
incosistent
Temp Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILMarch 29, 2017
If your looking for a great temp service banner treated me well and found great job opportunities with the option of permanent employment. The job experience with banner was very informative and I learned a lot about how to operate and manage a warehouse. I was also exposed to importing steel and how to manage inventory. Workplace I was hired to work at was all men and two women, so not very diverse, The hardest part of my job was not having set work hours, The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all the different from around the world
call center
Call Center Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 12, 2017
I learned how to answer calls in a call center atmosphere and assist callers even when they were angry. I usually was able to calm them down. Banner did not stand behind its employees. They took the employers side. The employer was a revolving door of contract employees. The headsets were shared by everybody on every shift so there was a lot of illness. The chairs were broken i.e. backs broken leaning back, chair cant be moved up or down, arm rests broken off. No one cared.
Pros
Cons
reverse discrimination, changing the rules daily
great referral company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 31, 2017
I was satisfied with the turn around time it took to find me employment. I held a temporary position with I Pass, which was a fast pace environment . this was a call center for I Pass customers.
Pros
varity of offers
Cons
travel time
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILOctober 7, 2016
Busy call Center answering several calls from at times customers who were upset with violation notices. At times talking with people who had no knowledge of how the tollway works. Given them clarity on how the Tollway works.
Pros
Assisting customers on resolving there issue.
Cons
Customers who were very angry.
ita was ok
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 13, 2016
this is a job that was good if u work for the company but not as a temp it has no going up in the company. The company its self need to put more in the temps so they can show what they can do the company
Fair with providing OT hours
Line Lead Frame Assembly (Current Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILDecember 21, 2015
No advancement, only added workload.

My team was one of the best there due to my organized lead and attention to detail. My tables were always asked to help other workers who could not get the job done, and that is where most of the OT hours came in.

I am seeking the compensation for the amount of work and dedication I extend towards and in return you will not be disappointed with my work ethic.
I'm Learning new software applications and access to resources.
Medical Biller/Collector -A/R (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 10, 2015
Bryram Healthcare is A great company to work for! it has a great culture and nurturing atmosphere. Good training programs, great supervisory staff and management.
Pros
Great office culture
Cons
not a permanent position
Great Management and Growth Potential
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 6, 2015
Branch Manager provided excellent support and training. Work atmosphere was great and coworkers were very team orientated.
N/a
Secretary/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2015
This is a very professional temp agency. The work is consistent and the pay is decent. They continually work with you to place you in your field of interest and the staff is friendly.
Pros
Consistent work, decent pay
Cons
Limited temp to hire employment
Does not interact with its employees well
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 28, 2015
Although I received several short term assignments and this long term assignment (started out at 11 months and was increased to 4.5 years), interaction with the agency was mostly non-existent.
Pros
Assignments found for you, although I interviewed for my long term assignment at the Village of Schaumburg.
Cons
They do not "go to bat" for you regarding salary increases.
Cso Intake for Optum
CSO Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 19, 2015
Recruiting company with excellent managers and office staff.Answer high volume inbounds calls from providers and members ensuring that the customer’s inquiries are resolved. Register patients for the Managed Infertility Program, Bariatric Resource Program and register patients for outpatient procedures. Perform daily insurance verification and procedure authorization. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Cons
Healthcare
production fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook,IllSeptember 29, 2014
good temp company to work for very differnt job site to choice from
Productive workplace
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 28, 2014
When I was employed at Banner Personnel I came to work and did my job professionally. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment and still do my work correctly. Management was not an issue at this job, in fact, they were very nice. The hardest part of this job was working in fast paced environment with no breaks in between calls. This was also a great challenge because this gave me the skills I am currently using at my current job, and will use in my future jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to pleasant customers.
Pros
Learned how to work at a fast paced
Cons
Minimal breaks.
Good Temporary Staffing Agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2014
As far as Temporary Staffing Agencies go, they are very personable and laid back. You will work on temporary assignments that could potentially go permenant. If you are good and have an awesome skill set you will work often.
Pros
You get paid every week.
Cons
As with most agencies, there are no health benefits or paid holidays.
Enjoy working with a variety of companies
Temporary agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2014
My typical day working with banner varies. One day I might be working with the Art Institute. Other days i may work for McCormick Place or where ever I'm assigned but I absolutely enjoy working for this temporary agency. I do wish we had more hours.
Good work hours and a productive place to work at any time.
Lead Survey Proctor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 8, 2013
My day at work was to clock in and gather proctor supplies, arrive at school and introduce myself and team to perform survey to high school freshmen classes.

I learned how to communicate well with teenagers and work as a team and gain my audience trust.

Dealing with management was very smooth daily.

Also, co-workers was a joy to work with each other and we worked as a professional team.

There was no hard part of the job.

Most enjoyable was working with young people and I liked the work hours.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
food
great co-worker
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 29, 2013
My day at work usually begins around 7.00 a.m. most customers that I assist are usually people who have I-pass account and have violations for not having account up to date with vehicle info. I have some customers who have violations that are in collections and which most of the time im able to offer them a settlement. I've learned a lot about the tollway and that it does catch up with you in the long run as far a credit and liscence plate suspension and or driver's liscense. my co-workers are all very nice and energetic and just bubbly, they made working easy and just made you want to come just to see them.
Cons
short breaks and lunches, to many calls, no benefits and no way of growing with company
fun place to work productive teamwork
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 10, 2013
a typical day at work would be answering questions about various reports scheduling testing invoicing handling emergencies co-workers were awesome management ok overwhlming
Pros
hours
Cons
no time off or sick time
Nice Company
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 10, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company. I had the flexibility to enjoy family time and balance work.

A typical day for me is face paced with constant changes. This has allowed be to become a team player and adjust to high demand needs. I thrive on environments like these. I've had very supportive bosses that allow me to blossom and they view me as dependable player.
Pros
flexibility for family life
Cons
not too many permanent placement opportunites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5