Baptist Easley Hospital Employee Reviews

Reasonable Place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCSeptember 16, 2015
It is a great place to work if you are entry level, not much room for improvement. The co-workers and staff are friendly but it is a very competitive environment
Pros
friendly staff, good cafeteria food
Cons
constant reconstruction, high turnover rate
Excellent for advancing critical thinking skills
RN (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCAugust 30, 2015
Great place to work. Typical day at work includes care of emergent, urgent and non-urgent emergency and critical care patients.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
pay
Fun Place
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJune 10, 2015
It is a great environment to work in. I have learned a lot. Great people that will help you in any way. Management is there at all times when you need them. Co-workers are a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Short breaks
Warm and friendly culture
Director of Organization Development (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Excellent 109 bed acute care hospital and owned physician practices. Great focus on customer, family and employee satisfaction. Culture has strong Studer Group initiatives that allow patients to feel welcome and safe. Fun place to work with great leaders.
Pros
community hospital that is half owned by palmetto health and half owned by greenville health system
Cons
healthcare is very unpredictable with all the national and local challenges
Excellent company to work for.
Physicians Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJuly 30, 2014
I took the position as a PRN to float to the different physician practices and fill as a front office staff as needed. Most everyone was very helpful when transferring to a different office. There was always someone set aside to help train you on your first day at that particular office.

Answer phones, schedule patients, use two different scheduling systems, must be able to learn in a fast pace enviornment, and must be able to multi-task.
Pros
very flexable schedule as prn
Cons
no benefits, fast pace environment
Smaller hospital where everyone knows everyone; friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJanuary 22, 2014
I greatly enjoyed my co-workers and we had a teamwork approach to our daily assignment. Management was lacking and never followed through with concerns or requests. I learned so much on Med/Surg in my first three years. I was able to precept new hires and students which also helped me improve my communication and clinical skills. The hardest part of the job was being overwhelmed most of the time with a high census and short staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my patients and developing great nurse-patient relationships with them.
Human Resource Internship
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Easley, South CarolinaJanuary 26, 2015
As an Intern, I provided the HR Generalists, Business Partner, and Director with assistance on their daily responsibilities as well as with projects. I assisted in mostly in recruiting and preparation for Joint Commission.
Pros
excellent co-workers
I have learned so much.Working there for so long I have a family.We work togther as a team which is great!!
LPN/RN (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJanuary 2, 2013
This is a wonderful place to work. I love my co-workers like a family.I want to expand my knowledge in my nursing career.I would love to learn and experience new and exciting oppurtunities.
Pros
great people to work with, very appreciative patients, and a loving atmosphere
Cons
short staff
I love the environment!
Physicians Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCMay 1, 2015
Medical Center Easley is a wonderful place to work for, I would not be leaving this job if I was not certified in another specialty.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Nice hospital to work for.
Technical professional (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCMay 15, 2013
Nice facility to work for. The management is very good at being flexible with work schedules and time off. Co-workers are great and good team players.
Pros
small facility with family atmosphere, no micromanagement
Cons
no pay raises in several years. can be short staffed.
Excellent hospital with dedicated clinical staff. Upper management is a problem.
Patient Access (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCJune 27, 2015
I would recommend this hospital to any patient easily just because of the knowledge and dedication of the Physician's and Nurses that work there.

My job involved patient registration, admissions, billing, insurance, etc. It is typically a fast paced environment that can be stressful but also rewarding.

Some of my co-workers were very young and had little or no experience working in a professional environment. This sometimes created a cliquish type atmosphere. There was also a large turnover rate, even with management. During the time I was there, I had five different managers during the time I was employed there, even though I stayed in the same position.

Personnel policies were not handled consistently within the department or hospital. Your manager might follow their own version of policy while HR would tell you something different.
Pros
Dedicated clinical staff, above average facility, cafeteria on site serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily. Payroll deduction available for meals.
Cons
Policies not handled the same throughout the hospital, leading to confusion. Upper management rarely seen, and unapproachable.
Oppurtunity to spend quality time with patients.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCNovember 19, 2012
This hospital provides time for therapist to give one on one attention to patients.
Pros
nice, small hospital environment.
Cons
staff can be short handed at times.
we played bingo often
Environmental, House keeping (Former Employee) –  Easley S.C.November 20, 2013
It was A great place to work for my duties where cleaning the RO, and patients rooms
Pros
every one was so welcoming
Cons
none that i could think of

4.4