Baptist Easley Hospital

Baptist Easley Hospital Employer Reviews

Warm and friendly culture
Director of Organization Development (Current Employee), Easley, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: community hospital that is half owned by palmetto health and half owned by greenville health system
Cons: healthcare is very unpredictable with all the national and local challenges
Excellent 109 bed acute care hospital and owned physician practices. Great focus on customer, family and employee satisfaction. Culture has strong Studer Group initiatives that allow patients to feel welcome and safe. Fun place to work with great leaders.
Excellent company to work for.
Physicians Office Assistant (Current Employee), Easley, SCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: very flexable schedule as prn
Cons: no benefits, fast pace environment
I took the position as a PRN to float to the different physician practices and fill as a front office staff as needed. Most everyone was very helpful when transferring to a different office. There was always someone set aside to help train you on your first day at that particular office.

Answer phones, schedule patients, use two different scheduling systems, must be able to learn in a fast pace enviornment, and must be able to multi-task.
Smaller hospital where everyone knows everyone; friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Easley, SCJanuary 22, 2014
I greatly enjoyed my co-workers and we had a teamwork approach to our daily assignment. Management was lacking and never followed through with concerns or requests. I learned so much on Med/Surg in my first three years. I was able to precept new hires and students which also helped me improve my communication and clinical skills. The hardest part of the job was being overwhelmed most of the time with a high census and short staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my patients and developing great nurse-patient relationships with them.
we played bingo often
Environmental, House keeping (Former Employee), Easley S.C.November 20, 2013
Pros: every one was so welcoming
Cons: none that i could think of
It was A great place to work for my duties where cleaning the RO, and patients rooms
Nice hospital to work for.
Technical professional (Current Employee), Easley, SCMay 15, 2013
Pros: small facility with family atmosphere, no micromanagement
Cons: no pay raises in several years. can be short staffed.
Nice facility to work for. The management is very good at being flexible with work schedules and time off. Co-workers are great and good team players.
I have learned so much.Working there for so long I have a family.We work togther as a team which is great!!
LPN/RN (Current Employee), Easley, SCJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, very appreciative patients, and a loving atmosphere
Cons: short staff
This is a wonderful place to work. I love my co-workers like a family.I want to expand my knowledge in my nursing career.I would love to learn and experience new and exciting oppurtunities.
Oppurtunity to spend quality time with patients.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Easley, SCNovember 19, 2012
Pros: nice, small hospital environment.
Cons: staff can be short handed at times.
This hospital provides time for therapist to give one on one attention to patients.