Baptist Health Arkansas Employee Reviews

High volume hospital
Certifed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed working here lots of opportunities and things to do. Down side is having to work 12 hour shifts. Those times did not work for my schedule. I would recommend this job.
Pros
Work family
Horrible company
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 9, 2017
My coworkers were great for the most part. Baptisit as a whole is horrible they should really stop claiming to have christian beliefs because they sure dont stand by it. It basically all comes down to makeing them (ceo and other top dogs) MONEY!!!! they do not care about the small pple that make the company run!!!! would not recommend working or even going to any of their facilites!!!!
Pros
paycheck
Cons
baptist, managment
Fast paced and very knowledgable
Point of Care Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 21, 2017
I worked in the emergency room testing blood. I had to learn how to properly operate the machines and calibrate them as well. It can be very fast paced so you have to be able to work under pressure and fast accurately.
Physician's Scribe (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 20, 2017
Scribe Life is a great learning experience for anyone pursuing health care career. I was able to see a great deal of pathology and had physicians who were willing to explain a lot of what I was seeing.
Nice Coworkers
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARJuly 20, 2017
Fast paced workplace, very challenging when there is a lot going on. As a patient rep, they make sure you have enough time to learn the job before putting you by yourself. Overall good place to work.
Pros
Long Orientation
Cons
Fast Paced
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 17, 2017
Cleaning patients rooms in having good customer service When their are patients in the room. also cleaning other areas like ublic
Bathrooms in meeting rooms i really loved working in bein a employee at batist health
Baptist Health
Infection Preventionist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2017
I love my job and my co-workers!! Baptist Health offers me the opportunity to do what I do best every day. I never would have left if we weren't being re-located with my husbands job.
Prn
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 7, 2017
Good place to work. Good PRN hours, My supervisor was excellent. Equal opportunity employer. Comfortable work environment, nice co-workers, Christian atmosphere .
Nice benifitts
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2017
When staffing is adequate techs are given opportunities to independently research improvements and procedures to efficiently increase testing menu and volume.
When staffing is not adequate there was pressure on techs to work over and stay past shifts to get test results out on time.
Pros
Professionally Exempt status
Cons
delay in filling vacant positions
All YOUR best begins with Baptist
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2017
Working as a patient care technician at Baptist was remarkable. With little health experience baptist taught how to care and nurture patient with serious and extreme illness. Making patients feel good and nurturing them back to health is rewarding in itself.
Pros
Flexible schedule/Patients
Cons
N/a
Very rewarding place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 30, 2017
Baptist is a very rewarding place to work. People come into surgery and are at the mercy of the employees and doctors in surgery and we all take great pride in caring for them. We treat patients as one of our family members
Best Place to work
Financial Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working with the different departments, coworkers and controller at the time. They encouraged advancements in my accounting career. Great place to work!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
I had to relocate to a different state
Encouraging atmosphere with good staff relationships
Resident Chaplain (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 28, 2017
Working with the Chaplain staff as well as the various hospital disciplines has been life changing. All of the disciplines work together to provide holistic care to the patients. Observing and participating with the various disciplines I have developed an appreciation for the diligent work of health care professionals and become increasingly aware of the vital significance spiritual care is to patient, families and to hospital staff. The work culture is of a high standard, employees are valued and encouraged to share their perspective on how this organization can better serve its patients. Coming to work each day is a pleasure due to the positive work environment. The most challenging aspect of my position is walking through people's heartache when a death has occurred, despite this challenge, the chaplain's role is one I enjoy.
strong corporate culture
Project Coordinator, Architecture (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed the relationships gained. The corporation is fair and treats you fairly. They respect their employees and encourage growth. Compensation is great and working conditions are also good.
Pros
working conditions
Cons
As a volunteer it is very fun and a great way to learn about the healthcare industry.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 7, 2017
Because I was a volunteer, I was definitely treated differently than people that actually worked there. However, much of what goes on in health care is still very apparent. You will see grief and pain, but there is also joy and it can be very fun. Depending on where in the hospital you are working, the days may be fast paced or slow.
Pros
People are very nice to teen volunteers, food discounts, lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Can sometimes be boring
not a fun place to work
Patient Representative/ scheduler (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 4, 2017
ourv supervisor wasd horrible she had her poicks n choose that she would let take off any time they wanted but send us hreatened emails for night shift to come in erarly so they can go early, 'i hated her
Pros
good hours good people
Cons
money not paid high enough stress
Great place to work overall
Cook (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 3, 2017
Pretty good place to work. The benefits are afford and really good. Most of the people there are really nice. And the food I the cafeteria is awesome!
Productive work place
Information Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 31, 2017
Baptist is a wonderful place to work, ive worked at baptist for the last 13 yrs, I really will miss baptist.It is a family work place the workers work really close together.
Pros
Dillards discounts
Cons
Breaks
Its a nice place to work
Nutrition Ambassador (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 29, 2017
There is room to grown within this company. I would recommend anyone to work here. This a very family friendly atmosphere. I love Baptist Health because they truly care about there staff.
The environment and atomosphere was friendly and comfortable
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 27, 2017
Once my shift has started I would get my assignment start on my task, get all material together I would need for the shift. The hardest part was making sure you get things done at a timely fashion and making sure things are completed on a check off some days while having other in betweem asked assignments from supervisors. but the the enjoyable is a friendly staff getting complimented on assignement and meeting new people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baptist Health Arkansas. Our community is ready to answer.