Baptist Health Hospital

Baptist Health Hospital Employer Reviews

Productive and exciting place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: free medical care
Cons: short breaks or non at all
Atypical day at my job was working 8-5p.m. Completing all Dr. requests for out patients. I learned a lot of my medical terminology at this job. I work well under the supervision of my manager. The hardest part of my job was trying to get all the sick patients in to be taken care of within a short notice. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be able to give comfort to those in pain.
Diverse workplace and productive.
Patient Financial Representative II (Current Employee), Miami, FlSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits, diverse work environment.
Cons: not easy to transfer to other departments.
Baptist Health strongly supports continuous learning and career development for all employees. I have learned to communicate effectively, maintain and protect privacy in every aspect of care and service. Provide healthcare services with care and compassion. I also learned the six pillars of success: People, quality, services, finance, growth, and community. These are the values that Baptist Health sets out for it's employees.
Very christian oriented
Certified Nursing Assistant II (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARJuly 10, 2014
No other comments. Everyone has there own personal opinion about every job. I do not talk about the likes and dislikes of a company because to me that is personal. If I feel like I need a better career with more income, or a less stressful job, then I look for something that suites me better. I may continue to work here part-time.
CNA/Information Assistant
Information Associate (Former Employee), Little Rock ArkansasJune 12, 2014
enjoyed working for Baptist Health in Little Rock. nice environment very busy place to work and competitive.
Great place to work, meeting new people, making new friendships
Environmental Technician (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 9, 2014
Pros: i love hospital food! great people!
The best thing for me working at Baptist, were the people. I love working with people. My co-workers were wonderful. I met one of my closest friends to this date working there. Even though hospitals can be depressing because every one there is sick, there's something very calm about the atmosphere. My daily goal was to brighten someone's day while doing my job. Hospitals are huge; there was plenty of walking; stooping; long standing. but overall it was a great experience.
Very busy department
Phar (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 18, 2014
Enjoyed meeting new people and filling all the med carts and running stats to different floors
A great place to work
information associate (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: 12 hour shift
A great place to work and learn. The staff was great and very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and getting to know a lot of new people.
ok place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 25, 2014
Management in pharmacy is horrible. Some of the coworker will back stab you. The hardest part of the job is been under staff and people that's not in management trying to tell you want to do cause they don't want to do it.
CNA
CNA (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 11, 2014
I LIKE TO MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY. AND I KNOW I GIVE THE CARE THEY NEED.
Love it
PBX Operator Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 12, 2013
Busy, Challenging, Helping others and lots of team work. Love it
Friendly enviroment
Registration Clerk (Current Employee), Richmond, kyOctober 1, 2013
Pros: helpful
Cons: caring
friendly staff, very helpful, and beautiful facility. Staff care and are very accommodating.
Overall Job Summary
Third Shift Supervisor, Health Information (Former Employee), Lexington, KYMay 16, 2013
I worked the third shift and collected all chart and files for that each day and processed and broke down all charts and files.
I learned a vast variety of each department in the hospital from same day surgery to emergency room visits. Upper management was always very helpful
A job.
CNA II (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: zero
Cons: back stabbing bosses, manipulative staff
Started here and found I really liked it and wanted to progress. Went to management for support for getting my LPN/RN started and gave them notice I would be in school 4 months in advance. Upon starting school, the day I was getting books, my floor supervisor called me and fired me, stating they couldn't work with my school hours. I worked graveyard 7p-7a and all my classes didn't affect any portion of my schedule.
Great job for individuals seeking to learn and get hands on experience with a nursing career.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Information Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 24, 2012
When I was on the path of pursuing a career in nursing this was the perfect job to have at that time. This job taught me about caring for others and being selfless, as well as working as a team.