Baptist Health Medical Group Employee Reviews

Middle School cafeteria atmosphere
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 22, 2017
Poor management with no experience or training abilities. No room for advancement unless you belong to their clique. Most unprofessional office I've ever been in...... Managers getting tattooed in office, REALLY!!!
Pros
Co workers were nice.
Cons
Managers, lack of opportunity, pay is horrible
BH does not care about employees only about the ratings that are provided
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYJuly 27, 2017
I would not recommend working here if you care about your professional image. Nothing is given to you here. No bonuses or raises even after evaluations.
Pros
I was an administrative intern.
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 11, 2017
During my time at Baptist Heath Medical Group I completed my final internship for my bachelors degree program. I completed a major project as well as many minor projects for my supervisor, Jon Craft. I developed an educational Power Point, compiled information into Excel spreadsheets, and perform research.
very strict
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 27, 2017
Checking in and out patients, collecting co pays, insurance verification. The hardest part of the Job is making the providers happy with their schedule. The most enjoyable part is working with patients.
Center of excellence
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2017
My typical work day is busy. The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals in both admin and clinical staff. Management is easy to talk to and engage with new ideas to assist in the success of the organization.
Pros
great co - workers
FRONT OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 7, 2017
It's a great place to work and they have great benefits. The pay could be better in the medical offices, but overall it's a great company and my office is great.
bhmg
ANRP (Current Employee) –  Kendall, FLDecember 15, 2016
Typical day at work includes seeing 20-25 pt/day. Busy environment. Work as a team and work in collaboration with physicians.
Everyone is treated equally and respectifully
Physician Practice Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 14, 2015
Baptist Health Medical Group is a great company to work and everyone is helpful. Personally they have been wonderful to me as an employee for some past personal events in my life. I enjoy being busy in a fast paced office setting, but sometimes I also like a little quiet time because that allows more time to get things done. I have a great staff in my current office and everyone works together as a team and gets the job done.
Knowledge
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madisonville KyOctober 19, 2015
Love working for Baptist Heath the people are great here and the learning new things is great I am just needing full time.
My day starts with seeing patients and performing my job, I have a great trainer she trains me on the new things that I need to know couldn't ask for a better person. My supervisor is great she does the best and she listens to you. I love the most about my job is meeting new people everyday and learning new things.
Cons
Excellent company to work for
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 20, 2015
A typical day at work for me involves assigning physicians to our patients, which range typically from 300-400 daily, answering all calls and/or customers in the office, sort and distribute all incoming mail, as well as send out any signed documents, handle all answering service calls and input all patient data daily into our system. In this position, I have learned how to handle all situations as they come and all customers as they need prescriptions called in or signed, paperwork needed to return to work or home health received. I have been lucky enough to work in a very friendly environment where we are all team players and help each other in every way we can. The hardest part of my job is easily the volume we get on a daily basis as we work for 50+ physicians in a hospital setting and the most enjoyable part of this job is to be able to work with such a supportive team.