Baptist Health South Florida

Baptist Health South Florida Employee Reviews in United States

I was grateful to be able to hone production techniques while here.
Audio Producer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 4, 2016
Baptist Health tries to marry a creative production environment with a great health care system. The most enjoyable part of my job was producing highly visible content.
Pros
Creative Production Environment
Cons
Corporate Environment
Good Place
Clinical Partner (CP) (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 22, 2016
It's average but good. Estimated wait times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. While your medical condition will be evaluated by a qualified health care professional after your arrival, The estimated wait time indicated is the average estimated time it will take for you to be seen by a treating medical professional (physician, nurse, practitioner or physician assistant.

Depending on your medical condition and that of other patients at the center, the estimated wait time can change since patients are seen based on the severity of their condition, and the more critical patients are seen first. This estimate is provided for information purposes only and cannot be guaranteed.
Emergency room registration
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FL 33032March 14, 2016
Primarily clerical work. Access to private information for both patients and other employees. Enter patients into our system for treatment. Our job is to provide a safe and friendly environment to give information needed to update accounts. We are to follow all ethical and HIPAA guidelines. Also accept payments of both cash and credit card form. As well as assist in getting help by medical personnel if needed for the patient.
Lead Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 29, 2016
Opportunity for growth within.
Great peers to work with.
Good compensation and benefits.
Feel comfortable with your job security.
Well known culture.
Productive and fun work place.
Mechanic 3 (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLFebruary 16, 2016
Baptist Health South Florida is a fun work place, I have learned so much on how to control all the Building plant system. Their management are very fair and they care for my development. My co-workers are the best they help me with the task at hand.The hardest part of the job was Maintaining 5 operation rooms running every day with air conditioning and keeping humidity under 70%. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of been part of the safety completion of all operation done to the patients. This great organization is on the top of my list and they treated me well.This has been one of the best company that I have worked fore.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
too many chief
The people are great!
staff nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Baptist Health has great benefits, and the working conditions are vey good for nurses. Management tries to accommodate their staff to the best of their ability. I work with great people.
Great Learning Experience
Wellness Manager of Employee Fitness (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Working for BHSF was a great leaning experience in the field of clinical exercise physiology and corporate wellness programs designed to keep employees healthy. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work and improve peoples lives on a day to day basis. I have been in my position long enough where at this point I have maxed out my growth potential and I am looking for more growth in my career.
Productive friendly
Physician Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2015
Good work balance and great environment. They train you when needed and provide good benefits for everyone including students. Definitely a place to be your best.
Excellent environment to work
Call Center and Insurance Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2015
Baptist offers great benefits and treats employees very well. This company offers job security in a changing industry.
Good stable place to work
Patient Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 23, 2015
Good life/work balance. The hospital is small so advancement can be difficult. Compensation is not as high as at other hospitals but the patient ratio is good, about 5-6 patients per nurse. Good clinical ladder advancement opportunities for the bedside nurse.
Great Company
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 11, 2015
Enjoyed working for Baptist health systems for over 6 years. Was very sad to leave the new beautiful facility. Doctors are top notch and very good with patients. Nursing staff is the best in the state.
Great Place to Work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 4, 2015
Great benefits including paid time off. Flexible schedule. Training always available. Management can be rigid and inflexible. Great insurance plans to choose from.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Nepotism
BHSF Really Takes Care of Its Employees
Benefits Administrator III (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 2, 2015
Huge promoter of work/life balance
Excellent benefits package
Overall wonderful organization
Culturally diverse

BHSF is truly a great company to work for, and the people are some of the best I have ever had the privilege to know and work alongside.
Pros
Too many to name
Cons
No room for growth in current position/department
great company
Corporate Manager, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 26, 2015
Great company, good culture, good people, growing rapidly, taking care of patients and employees are top priorities...overall it's a great organization.
Excellent Place to work
Senior Business Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 22, 2015
It is the best place to be your best. I have had the privileged to work with some of the most brilliant folks this industry have produced
Good work life balance within a very good company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 21, 2015
Even though the pay isn't the greatest, it is definitely a wonderful place to work due to the people you meet and the fact that you get to ensure patient care and safety. For someone looking for a future, there are definitely numerous opportunities and they are willing to work with your schedule if you work two jobs or are going to school. Overall, not a bad place to work!
Great place to work. Friendly co-workers and understanding supervisors.
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Various Locations and DepartmentsOctober 20, 2015
Very good company to work for. Fantastic benefits and opportunities for potential growth. Understanding supervisors for all departments.
Culturally diverse work place with great professional and personal attention
Appeals and Denial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 11, 2015
Homestead Hospital is a great environment to work in. They are understanding to work-life balance. Advancement can be challenging with it being who you know not always what you know.
Pros
diverse culture environment, work-life balance
Cons
advancement not always on what you know, rather who you know
A typical day at work is very busy and always on your feet. I learned so much working at Baptist Health on a daily basis. My co workers are very skill
Clinical Partner/ Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  South Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2015
Very good benefits. Met a lot of nice, skilled, and friendly people. Benefits are awesome. Tuition reimbursement. A great company to work. care about the employees very much always showing their appreciation for the staff.
benefits
Cons
very physical
Good place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed doing my internship in Baptist. People were friendly and the workplace was good. I gained a lot of new experiences.

4.2