Baptist Medical Center

Baptist Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

wonderful place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2015
Learned critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, how to remain calm under stressful situations, responsibility, and further professionalism.
Home Job
Graduate Nurse Program (Former Employee), Jacksonville Beach FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: lack of flexibility
I have worked in the Baptist system for over 8 years. I was just accepted into ARNP school and need something prt time from home
operating Room Circulator (Former Employee), Fernandina Beach, FLApril 24, 2015
Great place to work. Challenging and interesting cases. Management was supportive and recognized good work and was surrounded by excellent coworkers.
Family all the way
Wound Care Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), San Antonio TexasApril 15, 2015
I loved working for Baptist only down fall was the room for growth was not in my favor plus the compensation was not there after you capped your dollar amount.
Nice place to work
Transporter (Former Employee), Jackson,MSApril 14, 2015
Nice place to work but only certain areas . The management in certain areas are not well trained. But everybody was nice other wise .
productive
Patient Care Partner (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 12, 2015
doctors are friendly, co worker are nice and helpful. supervisor is very nice. they care about the patient satisfaction. nic place
done
Patient Technician (Current Employee), jaxMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good food
Cons: short breaks
it is very nice to work there and it was fun..... i learned so much about emergency medicine,management was very understanding amd i had some of the best co-workers a person could ask for the hardest part about my job is watching sick tring to stay alive
not a good employer if you are a woman that has highrisk pregnancies
Pas rep II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: nothing now
Cons: values
Not a good employer as they would like to portray to the public. They do not care for their employees or their unborn children (I can say at least the actions I was shown prove that or maybe they just didnt care for me). Years of service with no discipline on file doesnt mean anything for them.
it an over all great places to work with wonderful staff
Unit Clerk II (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 17, 2015
Pros: some employees
Cons: thirty min lunch
I would just make sure the census was accrate and all order written by the doctor was up to date, and assist the nurses as needed.
PAY OVERALL IS GOOD AND SCHEDULING IS GOD
associate care provider 1 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: employee relations
THE PAY IS GREAT AND THE HOURS ARE GREAT. MANAGEMENT IS ONLY BACKING UP THEIR NURSES NOT THE STAFF OF TECHS.MY DAY WOULD BE VERY HECTIC AT TIMES DO TO ME WATCHING HOW I WORK AND OTHER STAFF MEMERS WORRYING ABOUT MY JOB
Great place to start nursing career...
ICU as registered nurse and interim charge nurse (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaFebruary 21, 2015
Was a great place to start ICU and learn multi system care. Great doctors and co workers. Great experience. Enjoyed the diversity of patient care.
laughable and networking environment
Environmental Services (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2015
My typical day begins with a smile to melt a cold heart for anyone i encounter. While I'm going through the day listening to people's stories, maintaining that smile brightens my whole day.In other words, helping others is joyous for me.
Working in the hospital was great
Support Specialist/Social Service Department (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many different people. Having my own office, just being able to help people
na
Office Specialist II (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: dedicated co-workers
Cons: limited room for advanced opportunity
There is no review to offer. My purpose for this process is to obtain gainful employment with similar core values and work ethic.
great place to work
Clinical Director of Surgical Services (Former Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Enjoyed working with all health care professionals and non-professional. Increased management skills. expanded job skills. Hardest part of the job was to manage cohesiveness with staff to the physicians.
This was a great experience while working.
Radiology Technologist (Non-registered) (Former Employee), North Little RockFebruary 2, 2015
I had the opportunity to work directly with registered technologist to learn first hand how to handle real live situations in a hospital setting. This opportunity gave me a chance to build my confidence and putting my education into practice.
Excellent Health Care System
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2015
Ive never worked for better people and physicians as with Baptist. They most enjoyable part of the job is hearing patients thank me for being compassionate and understanding to their issues
It's A Paycheck
Associate Care Provider (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: steady paycheck, enjoyable peers.
Cons: everything else.
Baptist is one of the worst employers I've had to work for. Management is a joke. Managers in place do just enough to keep their jobs and truly do not care about their employees. This problem goes all the way to the top. It's also one of the lowest paying healthcare entities in town. Medical benefits, ironically, aren't that great. No real advancement opportunities exist. Nepotism is prevalent and problems that are brought to the attention of management do not get addressed, unless, of course, one of the review boards makes a "surprise" inspection that everyone seems to know about in advance. If you're looking to get your foot in the door to healthcare, then this is the place, as they hire anyone. Get your experience here and move on.
I enjoyed working with the new parents and babies.
care assosicate/ srub tech (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: seeing the new babies
Cons: you get to see the good and the bad.
12 hour night shift. Learned a lot of on the job training. Attended Baptist school of nursing and received a certificate for nurse aide. Had great co workers. The hardest part was when we were busy and I was in the OR all night assisting doctors on C-sections. The best part was helping bring a new life into the world.
Productive and sometimes fun place to work. Nice view to the river
Registered Nurse, BSN (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short breaks
great place to work
can be challenging dealing with some patients
some co-workers have team-spirit some don't

1 2 3 4 5