BAPTIST MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

BAPTIST MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employer Reviews

Challenging
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Very well respected company. Enjoyed working for them and the challenging work experiments/
Great first year as an RN
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALSeptember 1, 2014
First year as graduate RN and in Critical Care, good support and good experience
A great company to work for!
Progressive Care Nurse (Current Employee), Columbus, MSAugust 15, 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working for Baptist Memorial Hospital, both the Booneville Hospital and the Golden Triangle hospital.
The Nurses are Awful and the Management is Worse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 9, 2014
This hospital is very poorly run. It's dirty and the employees are lazy.
productive
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 21, 2014
Baptist offer great benefits but can be very stressful especially when understaffed
A Day At Baptist
Food Service Assistant III (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 16, 2014
Pros: meal plan $7.00 a day
Cons: not applicable
A typical day a Baptist is very exciting and fast paced. You have the opportunity to learn new things involving food. My co-workers are very helpful. The most enjoyable part is being able to put a smile on everyone's face.
MT- Student
MLS PRN (Former Employee), Southaven MSMay 5, 2014
Worked as a student everyone was so friendly and eager to teach me. Fun place people were great
Great Place to work
Food Service Director (Former Employee), Southaven, MSApril 14, 2014
Great management and Culture, lots of opportunity for all directors
Great orientation program with vision ,mission focus.
Clinical Pharmacist Specialist- Oncology (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 31, 2014
Pros: professional continuing education conferences
Cons: short breaks
Progressive Clinical Pharmacy program. Supervised 7 Clinical Pharmacist specialists and several Pharmacy residents. Completed residency match for 2012-2013 class. Worked with Oncology clinics after they were acquireded by Baptist, in order to prepare for JCAHO accreditation/review.

Co -workers in the BMH system were very team oriented. The integration – more... of the Cancer clinics offered a more challenging perspective but encouraged personal growth and development.

I enjoyed the priviledge and opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the patients that we serve and to fulfill the mission of teaching, preaching, and healing. – less
Great workplace
Performance Improvement Specialist (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 22, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: outdated
A typical work day for me is very laid back. I attend a great deal of meetings and conference calls. I have a great boss and work with great down to earth women. The hardest part of my job is sitting most of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to self manage.
Good work emvironment
Volunteer Work (Current Employee), Columbus, MSMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Filing documents in the human resource is fun and mind opening, it help me to understand much about medical documentation. My co.workers are very helpful when the work load is high. l really enjoy working over there.
good
Registered Nurse First Assistant (Former Employee), Union City, TNMarch 2, 2014
Good place to work. Learned to be CRNFA for thoracic surgeon
fun and productive work place
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), MSFebruary 26, 2014
I assisted doctors and nurses in the emergency room. My co-workers were very helpful and nice to work with. I learned how to work with a lot of different personalities. The hardest part was working under pressure, but as time went by I got better. The part that I enjoyed the most was the teamwork.
Productive and fun place to work
Pharmacy Department (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 19, 2014
Great place to work! They provide excellent patient care. Management fosters a great open door environment and are always willing to listen. The hospital is constantly looking for ways to grow and improve.
Phenomenal experience!
Cardiac Rehabilitation Intern (200 Hours) (Former Employee), Oxford, MSFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: hands on experience and a wonderful staff.
Baptist Memorial's Cardiac Rehab program is top notch! I really enjoyed my experience working directly with patients in an inpatient and outpatient setting as a student intern. If you're looking for a praticum or internship, here is where you need to be. The rehab coordinator actually allows you to train and participate versus just watching and taking – more... notes. If you want to learn how to work within a clincial setting, administer stress tests, and take vitals, here is where you need to be. – less
Advancement
Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2014
Good Opportunities for Advancement. I moved from a Staff Nurse to Nurse Manager
Very productive
EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT TECH II (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: met new people everyday i felt like i accomplished alot.
Cons: was hard to work with some of the staff
did inventory and upload palms to scan equipment in hospital did my paperwork on patients and ordered special beds and equipment for patients at end of day would help sterlize equipment
Cardiac Rehab Internship
Cardiac Rehabilitation Intern (Former Employee), MSJanuary 14, 2014
This was a great internship to learn the hospital workings. There were great leaders and learning potential
The perfect place to work
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, TNJanuary 6, 2014
If you can get in this office, STAY!!!! You won't find a better doctor to work for!
Hectic but rewarding helping People
Cashier III (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 26, 2013
love working with people as well helping people which is what was done at this job. Seen many different people and love speaking and getting to know them professionally. My co-workers were helpful at times when needed as well as someone just to talk to. The hardest part of the job was when I first started when my schedule was hectic when I had to be – more... on different schedule each and everyday. I was something you call a floater who take a place of a person who was either off or on vacation. The most enjoyable part was to see different people and which some were professionally as well as socially. – less

1 2 3 4 5