Baptist Outpatient Services Employee Reviews

Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2017
It is a hard days work in this type of setting. Be prepared to be stressed in a fast paced environment. Many days you will find emergencies back to back with inadequate amounts of staff. This job requires vast knowledge and experience in an ED type setting.
Pros
you work three days a week and you get paid differential
stable company to work for
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 25, 2016
overall a great place to work. very good resources available, training programs and decent benefits.
I recommend the company to anyone that is deciding to work for them
Pros
job security
Cons
avergage benefits
Volunteer fun enviornment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 22, 2014
This "job" was a volunteered job I chose to do. It was great working at a hospital and I enjoyed every bit of it. I met many awesome people, including many great blessed patients. I did a lot of activities with many different age groups. I helped with many events such as the breast cancer walks, elderly meetings help at the baptist outpatient services center.
Loved my environment, my staff, my friends.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FloridaNovember 21, 2013
My day normally consisted of running reports for physicians referring their patients to Baptist Outpatient Services. Taking that information and finding a trend by looking at many variables such as insurances, studies performed, etcetera and creating target lists for our Sales Team members.

The hardest part of this position was to stay in front of the problem meaning making sure that forecasts and projections were as accurate as possible so as to anticipate upcoming declines in volume and revenue.

My most enjoyable part of the job was my team. We remain close, have traveled together several times and keep in touch but I miss them very much.
Pros
Working with great people and great friends.
Cons
Baptist is in Fortune 500 "100 Best Companies to Work" and it is.. no cons.
ok
n/a (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 15, 2012
I think my expectations were high due to the Baptist reputation; however, it didn't come close to living up to the reputation.