What's in it for me?:
Salary, equity, and growth opportunities!
BarTrendr is revolutionizing the way people plan, share and enjoy their evenings out. It’s first and foremost about people on the scene interacting with each other, letting other people know what’s happening at that moment, and having a great time. We connect you to the people and the atmosphere you want tonight, delivering up to the minute info so you can pick that right place.
BarTrendr is the brainchild of a local team comprised of senior staff from Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pernod Ricard, the second largest liquor conglomerate in the world. The company has support and partnerships with leading beverage companies and high profile venues already showing a promising road to monetization and profitability.
- Port our iOS application to Android
- Carry-out client / server communication tests
- Carry-out client performance testing and optimize where necessary
- Participate in and support user tests
- Prepare for and participate in public roll-out
- Liaise with company representatives (product management, design etc) as needed
- Consultant / contractor status
- 30-day contract with potential to renew and join the company
- Compensation: cash + equity
- Part-time / moonlighting accepted
- Work location: Bay Area preferred; Telecommuting
- BS or MS in computer science preferred; students in senior year can be accepted
- Proven experience in Android development
- Successful in submitting and launching an Android app is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of client / sever programming models and workflows
- Experience using REST APIs
- Preparedness to commit for at least a 30-day contribution
- Self-starter, autonomy
- Ability to work within a geographically distributed organization
Indeed - 15 months ago
BarTrendr is revolutionizing the way people plan, share and enjoy their evenings out. It’s first and foremost about people on the...