Bard College Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent working conditions.
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Bard College is an outstanding employer. Duties included, keeping assigned areas of college clean to department standards.
The management was fair and on top of all aspects of the department.
Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the students who were a pleasure to talk to, and were appreciative of my efforts.
Pros
good wage, excellent benefits.
A safe space for all people.
Women Soccer Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYJuly 16, 2014
A typical day at work at Bard College was pretty hectic but our superiors were always eager to help.
Educational and productive workplace
Research Assistant, Cognitive Psychology Lab (Current Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYJune 20, 2014
At my various jobs at Bard College, I learned how to be a leader, to be detail-oriented, and to be tenacious.
Formal work environment
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYJune 10, 2014
A typical day at work included performing daily administrative tasks such as emailing, photo copying, sorting mails, phone calling, and advised tours to prospective students and parents.
Great people, friendly work atmosphere. I really enjoy working at Bard.
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT LAB ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYMay 27, 2013
Bard College was and still is a great place to work. The people are very friendly and the work is challenging and rewarding. I particularly enjoy working improving physics labs for introductory and intermediate physics students.
Overall a good place to work.
Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  Annandale -on- Hudson, NYJanuary 23, 2013
Bard was exceptional learning facility to enhance my HR knowledege, specifically in the area of benefits and recruitment.
Pros
excellent pto
Working with kids
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Annandale NYSeptember 26, 2012
I worked at Bard College as a soccer coach for their youth camp. I was responsible for about a dozen 5 and 6 year olds. Working with kids always presents unique challenges, but is also very rewarding. I created and implemented drills and games that captured the attention of the group while being fun to play. Keeping the kids engaged and interested for the entire day was difficult but not impossible. Creating different games and thinking on the spot was a high point of this job.
Good place to study
Econometrics Tutor (Former Employee) –  Annandale-on-Hudson, NYJuly 10, 2012
Good place to study and learn. Good professors. Take advantage of the opportunities given and you can gain valuable experience when moving into real life.
Great experience for teachers and students
Teacher/Artist (Former Employee) –  Anandale, New YorkFebruary 14, 2012
This intense summer program is a thorough investigation of the students work. It consists of one on one critiques with the teachers and the evening critiques where everyone meets to discuss the students work. It is an interactive and interdisciplinary program, which brings together writers, sculptures, poets, performance artist, film makers and painters,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bard College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5