Bardi Mechanical Employee Reviews in United States

Our Motto says it all, "Always, always, always do the right thing".
Master Plumber (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GaJune 26, 2013
I feel very fortunate to be part of a company that is so quickly becoming the leader in HVAC and plumbing. In a short time I have experienced the expansion of employees/teams, offices, management and incentive programs. Not to mention competitive benefit programs, an ongoing training curriculum and career path assistance. I feel like a valuable part of the Bardi team and I am challenged daily to strive to be better than yesterday. Our management team is made up of people that will always support but give you the freedom to become successful.
Pros
great support staff, freedom to be successful, smiling faces, forward looking management, etc.
Cons
not enough techs. lots of overtime.
Ugh!!!
??? (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 5, 2012
I really have nothing good to say.
The service manager makes the guys meet a daily quota. If it is not met...you run the risk of loosing your job. They cut our 401K matches, we get no holiday or end of the year bonuses. Although they say we are on track to be a $40,000,000.00 (yes that is 40million) company this year. You are not rewarded by how well you do your job. You are rewarded by how much you suck up to the right people.
The service department was caught by the news investigative reporters trying to sell a part to a homeowner that wasn't needed....oops guys.
Construction department tries to cut corners and save money by not putting in what is on the prints. they subcontract out 100% of the jobs and 90% are not installed properly. God help you if you get these guys to do a job for you.

Bardi Mechanical Reviews by Job Title