Bardi Mechanical Employee Reviews

Just no
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 23, 2017
If you want to work for a company that makes you feel stupid and will have management talk about you behind your back (even when you're doing everything they ask of you) apply now. If you don't want to deal with shady, backstabbing people, DONT APPLY.
Cons
Bad work place, over rated
Senior tech (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 5, 2017
Left a good company to come and work for these people, was told a lot about taking care of their employees and doing the right thing for customers, but that's not the case, worked 3 weeks during Christmas holidays, bad communications, 2 face management, lies, back staben, a lot of trash B'S. Stay away from this company.
Pros
Cons
All bad
The worst company to work at!!!!!!!
N/A (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 2, 2016
They pay the lowest in the industry and don't go in thinking your just going to doing u HVAC your not you will be doing everything else in the company switching crafts and not being properly compensated for it they. Don't know how to pay their employees for jobs they do always trying to figure it out.
Pros
Cons
All work no pay
Challenging
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY COORDINATOR CSR (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 11, 2016
The most difficult part of my current position is disputing if an issue is warranty or billable and figuring out who we are billing.
Our Motto says it all, "Always, always, always do the right thing".
Master Plumber (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GaJune 26, 2013
I feel very fortunate to be part of a company that is so quickly becoming the leader in HVAC and plumbing. In a short time I have experienced the expansion of employees/teams, offices, management and incentive programs. Not to mention competitive benefit programs, an ongoing training curriculum and career path assistance. I feel like a valuable part of the Bardi team and I am challenged daily to strive to be better than yesterday. Our management team is made up of people that will always support but give you the freedom to become successful.
Pros
Great support staff, freedom to be successful, smiling faces, forward looking management, etc.
Cons
Not enough techs. Lots of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bardi Mechanical. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5