We are in need of an SEM/Acquisition Marketing Coordinator to assist in the day-to-day operations and reporting for all of our Paid Acquisition programs to include: SEM, Datafeeds, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon & eBay Market Places.
Essential Job Functions
- The SEM/Acquisition Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of all paid search marketing campaigns.
- Execute keyword research; develop campaign strategy, and campaign structure.
- Perform QA of search destination URLs, landing pages and ad copy.
- Conduct negative keyword audits on a continual basis.
- Prepares daily and weekly campaign performance and budget reports for all paid acquisition programs.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Align marketing strategies and initiatives with the master marketing calendar for Barenecessities.com.
- Collaborate with internal merchandising team, content team and graphic designers to produce creative assets and deliverables while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Manage internal operational tasks and external vendor relationships.
Expertise in the following ….
- Continuously review and manage all aspects of existing campaigns – keywords, bids, budgets, and positions– to optimize campaign performance.
- Writing and testing ad copy creative with a focus on driving conversions for Barenecessities.com.
- Using keyword research tools to identify opportunities in new and existing categories.
- Analyzing and translating data into plans for improving and expanding SEM campaigns.
- Conducting paid Search landing page testing, optimization and reporting.
- Creating regular campaign reports outlining results, challenges, and opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will have a problem solver mentality and the ability to think critically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, economics, or mathematics.
- 1-3 years of full-time experience in paid search advertising and other online marketing activities.
- 3+ years of overall job experience (ecommerce experience is strongly preferred).
- A passion for details, and enjoys finding opportunities in the data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment, both individually and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Solid understanding of online marketing.
- Mastery of Google AdWords and Bing Ads (is a must).
- Strong background in PPC campaign architecture and optimization.
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities, including basic understanding of formulas, functions and pivot tables.
- Google Adwords certification is a plus.
- Google Analtyics and/or Coremetrics experience is preferred.
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s and men’s branded and designer intimate apparel and lingerie. Since 1998, Bare Necessities has featured bras ranging from band size 28 to 56 and cup sizes AA to N, as well as a variety of other products up to a size 6X and 24W, including one of the best selections of shapewear, hosiery, swimwear, and shaping clothing for average, full-busted, and plus-size women. In February of 2012, Bareplus.com was launched, providing a vast selection of intimate fashion exclusively for curvy women. Bare Necessities features over 180 national and international brands such as Wolford, La Perla, Bali, Calvin Klein, DKNY, HUE, Under Armour, SPANX, Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel, Chantelle, Wacoal, Hanky Panky, and many more!
Websites: http://www.barenecessities.com, http://www.bareplus.com.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard