Essex Bargain Hunt is an asset recovery and multi-channel sales company headquartered in LaVergne, TN, and has been a reverse logistics and liquidation industry leader for over a decade. Bargain Hunt stores currently operate in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia. Our stores offer an exciting, new shopping experience by providing customers great deals on a large selection of closeout surplus and below wholesale overstocks ranging from electronics, apparel, sporting goods, and house wares, to furniture, shoes, toys, tools and much more. We value our employees’ input on how we can become a better company and are always looking for motivated people who are ready to grow with us.
Position Overview: Electronics Sales Lead
We are currently looking for Sales Associates to drive sales in our Consumer Electronics Department. As an Electronics Sales Associate you will partner with the entire store team in contributing to a positive customer shopping experience by providing quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service. In this role you will drive customer confidence with our unique automated mark down pricing program backed by a 30 day return policy.
- Provide quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, which includes greeting every customer.
- Greet customers and present reasonable product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Perform register transactions in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
- When not with customers, keep aisles faced and aisles stocked as directed.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned
- Minimum one year retail / customer service, and electronics sales experience required.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people.
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the sales floor and stock room, and able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Proven reliability and personal integrity.
Pay starting at $10.00/hr +, DOE.
Interested candidates should apply online at bargainhunt.com/careers
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bargain Hunt is a unique discount retail chain that enables our consumers to buy quality brand name merchandise well below normal retail...