Barnard College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and enriching educational experience
Student (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
Overall, I have enjoyed my college experience thus far and am excited to continue my studies as I move into my senior year. I am looking to be employed in Pasadena this coming summer.
I am an alumnae and volunteeer at Barnard
Alumni Admissions Representative (volunteer) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2017
This has been an excellent experience. I am well-supervised and directed; given equipment I need to fulfill job; and nice work environment. I love speaking with all of the potential students, they are bright, motivated, and from diverse backgrounds.
Great work environment
Barnard student admissions representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2016
The Barnard Admissions office is a great place to work. In the beginning of the semester you set your hours around your class schedule. The culture in the office is friendly and laid back. The hardest parts of the job have to be dealing with persistant parents or prospective students.
Pros
fun place to work, everyone is nice
Cons
can only work a few hours a week.
Innovative and Energetic
Director of Intramurals and Recreation (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2014
Working on a college campus in the recreation field is always exciting, but at Barnard it opened many doors for students.
Friendly envirnoment. Normal work day is 9-5. allowing time to spend with family after work.
Manager, Employee & Labor Relations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2012
Barnard College is a good place to work, and offers a good benefit package. Managment and the employees are wonderful. Its a friendly envirnoment. Unfortunately for me, the department for which I work, does not offer room for advancement.
Pros
cited above
Cons
cited above

Want to know more about Barnard College?

Ask a question