O.D. / I.D. GRINDER
Barnes Industries, Inc. - Madison Heights, MI
Barnes Industries is also looking for the following skilled trades: Threader Grinder, Centerless Grinder, Manual Lathe /CNC Lathe Operator, Mill Worker, Straightener, and Whirler.
OD/ID Grinder. This is a first shift position and the pay is based on experience. The following experience is required for this position:
- At least 2 years’ experience running Norton and Cincinnati external or internal grinding machines with steady rests
- Must be able to read and use .0001 micrometers and indicators
- Set-up and Change-out experience
- Must have Manual Machine experience
- Comply with Company quality and safety requirements
- Willing to work OT
- Pass a Background and Drug Test
- Ball screw thread grinding experience preferred
- Personal tools required
WORK ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Wages are negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Join Barnes Industries, if you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity and excellent benefits which include; medical, dental, life insurance, paid holiday and vacation. Barnes is an equal opportunity employer. View our website: www.barnesballscrew.com