This great opportunity involves overseeing the audit team while providing outstanding client service. The position will be responsible for handling multiple engagements, special projects and comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements. This position requires strong accounting/auditing skills and individual and corporate tax knowledge and a strong work ethic.
Outstanding technical ability and oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- 5 to 10 years of public accounting experience
- Focus on high quality
- Attention to detail
- Strong experience of managing multiple projects and engagement teams
- Ability to mentor staff
Barnes Wendling offers competitive salary plus:
- bonus program
- mentor program
- career development program
- paid parking
- personal time
- comp time
- summer hours
- Section 125
- professional growth and development
- leading edge technology
- stimulating team environment work/life balance
Indeed - 16 months ago
Barnes Wendling CPAs has been working with closely-held businesses and not-for-profit organizations since 1946. We are a firm of highly...