We are searching for a talented team of seasonal tax preparers/reviewers to join our Cleveland location in 2014. Ideally, we would love to have you return annually to assist us in serving our client base. Potential for additional opportunities may be available. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available with flexible scheduling.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and organizing data for tax return preparation
- Preparing and/or reviewing of individual, fiduciary, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Maintaining client tax files in a paperless environment
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Completion of Associate (preparer) or Bachelor’s (reviewer) Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in income tax preparation; tax review experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of CCH Prosystem fx Tax is a plus
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Office
Indeed - 10 months ago
Barnes Wendling CPAs has been working with closely-held businesses and not-for-profit organizations since 1946. We are a firm of highly...