Barney & Barney LLC

Barney & Barney LLC Employee Reviews

Great while it lasted.
Certificate Typist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 16, 2017
While a new hire in training, my immediate supervisor was nowhere to be found, even though his cubicle was adjacent to my own. This supervisor did not want my position filled, he instead wanted to outsource the work oversees. I was released before completing the probation period and after giving up a good position to start a new career with BARNEY & BARNEY.
Pros
Large player in the Insurance industry.
Cons
Irresponsible leadership.
Avoid
Assistant Property & Casualty Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CASeptember 19, 2016
I would advise anyone who is looking at a position here to stay away- management is petty and plays favorites- pay is not competitive- they pigeon hole you. -100 review.
Fun and exciting professional place to work
Bilingual Open Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 1, 2015
I feel very lucky for the opportunity to have worked with B&B. There are many growth opportunities, where everyday is an opportunity to learn something new.

Always resources and tools available to continue to learn
Excellent company to work for....family oriented.
Premium Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2014
A great place to work. I learned a lot about the insurance industry while working for this company. I entered cash receipts on a daily basis and paid carrier payments on a daily basis. Management was very hands off and let you get your job done with minimal interruptions. My co-workers were great to work with and I would work with them again. The hardest part of the job was trying to get the job done with not enough personnel to do the job right. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Facilities Assitant/San Deigo (Former Employee) –  9791 Towne Center DriveNovember 6, 2013
Enjoyed my time there was just to far to travel at the time. Enjoyed the work and the atmoshere.
Highly Ethical, Well-Respected in the Community
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2013
This company maintains a highly respected profile in the insurance community in the state of California and particularly in Southern California. There is good interaction between employees and partners and doors are always open for suggestions and help in any matter. They make an effort to help in any way they can to make the client, companies they represent, and employees successful.
Pros
Make every effort to help everyone be successful
Cons
Never a dull moment!
Help Desk Lead
Helpdesk Lead (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJune 24, 2013
This is a great company to work for. However due to my recent move 60 miles away I'm currently looking for something closer to my home.
Great culture with executives that treat all employees well.
Benefit Analyst / Client Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 7, 2012
Barney and Barney is a first class organization with values and ethics that rival the best of the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barney & Barney LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Barney & Barney LLC Reviews by Location