Barneys New York, the world’s leading luxury retailer, is committed to providing the best of everything: merchandise, customer service and innovative people with creative ideas. We are currently seeking a CRM Analyst at our corporate office in New York.
This key role demands a results-driven professional with a proven track record of success who can partner with the Marketing team in the creation and execution of comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain the Marketing database in collaboration with IT
- Coordinate with stores to support clienteling efforts and supplement analytics
- Develop segmentation and understanding of the omni-channel customer
- Assist in the development of customer retention and acquisition programs
- Perform strategic analysis on Marketing-related initiatives
- Assist in the development and execution of Marketing strategies in association with overall business priorities
- Competitive and industry research and development
- Work on ad-hoc projects to support department
- Improve methods for utilizing customer data in order to influence the marketing strategy and campaigns
- Assist in the selection of new CRM software
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing, Advertising or Analytics
- Proven business communication and writing skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a professional manner
- Analytical thinker
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. EOE.
Indeed - 7 months ago
As Sarah Jessica Parker once told Vanity Fair, "If you're a nice person and you work hard, you get to go shopping at Barneys. It's the...