1) An outgoing, social butterfly type individual, and people person that is "all smiles"
2) Professional appearance - crisp, ironed out, polished look of ultra-professionalism at all times.
3) A person with enough savvy to set up our booth or "lunch and learn" event so it has the ultra-professional look that we require.
4) An individual that is quick to start up a conversation and relate to many social, economic, and ethic groups as well as with both sexes.
5) Someone who is 100% positive and negativity just bounces off of them. For example, one negative potential patient at and event cannot put out THEIR AMAZING fire!
6) Master net-worker - a person who is excellent with names and making contacts as well as tracking them.
7) Impeccable organizational skills - Need to be able to keep the referrals, networking contacts, companies, reoccurring events, and planning organized.
8) Someone that is excellent at time management.
9) An individual that can recruit and motivate.
2 additional points
- This person would spend most of their time knee to knee with potential patients and (NOT!) in front of a computer planning events, logo's, advertising, branding, or other creative marketing. The "wheel" is already created here at out office.
-This person's day to day duties would be comparable to an outside sales representative. Hence why having people skills is a major requirement.
A background in sales or marketing helpful but not necessary.
Pay $10-$11 an hour