Baron HR Employee Reviews

Very positive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXNovember 10, 2016
Great experience, would highly recommend. Management team second to none. Excellent environment to work. Enjoyed speaking with individuals from all over the US and praying with them. Would do it again for sure in the future.
Pros
Meeting people from all over the World
Cons
Short term assignment
i learned a lot working here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lynwood, CAAugust 30, 2016
I really liked working in this company, I learn a lot, my coworkers
helped me when I needed their help, as well as I help other when they needed. If i had the opportunity to work with them, I will do it with pleasure. there was no
I enjoyed learning operation of line machine I worked
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 3, 2016
I really enjoyed working at ST. Food with is the assigned company Baron HR sent me to work at. I was giving the opportunity to work with another person and we work very well together in production. We met our production deadline within the 8 hours. I work well under pressure.
Pros
we were able to purchase some of the products
Cons
it was a temporary position
Summary
Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2016
Great company, you get exposed to variety of different companies and are always learning. Since it is a staffing agency, this is not a typical 8-5 type of job.
Pros
Great staff
benefits
caring staff at the salinas office
current employee (Former Employee) –  sallinas, caJuly 27, 2016
The staff there are very understanding and really care about your career. they helped me find a job on the spot. they take time to no you.
Pros
professional staff
Cons
higher pay
Not good
Labor (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 12, 2016
They are not proffesional shady and they fool with the job site supervisors that is not proffesional they are always in job sites just to flirt i dont like that environmrn of what i see
Pros
Recruting
Cons
Unproffesional
bad
Mixer/Baker (Former Employee) –  global bakeryMay 23, 2016
after being injured on the job the doctor cleared me and then they layed me off. they were not there to back you up.not a good company
Pros
Cons
to many
Attentive Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2016
Baron HR is an attentive company. I enjoyed working for them. I felt comfortable with management and staff. They have great communication skills.
Company is to big and you get no recognition
On site Manager / Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJanuary 12, 2016
The company is to big and you get little to no recognition on your daily labor. The staff is friendly . The manager is not responsible.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No chance of advancement
Fast Pace and Productive Workplace
Machinest (Former Employee) –  Eagle Parts and ProductsAugust 25, 2015
A typical day at work would start off at 6 in the morning and I would go straight to my machine which was a press. I learned how to run all types of different presses. Our management was very strict we had supervisors always watching us and we weren't allowed on the phone. My co-workers were great they were very friendly and if I had trouble they would try and help me figure the problem out. The hardest part of the job was being in one spot for multiple hours at one machine. The most enjoyable part of the job was the hours that we worked which were from 6am till 3pm.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
being at 1 machine for hours
The Ins and Outs of the job
Online Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJune 24, 2015
All of our work was computer based and either through telecommunications or e-mails to our clients. I learned quite a bit regarding customer care and computer programming. The most enjoyable would be the care for employees an example, we would receive free 15 minute massages off peak. On peak weeks, we would receive catered meals every day that week. The hardest part I would say is all the jobs are temporary or seasonal and not core based.
Pros
How management took care of their employees
Cons
seasonal job placement
productive work place
Certified Medical Assistant, I (Former Employee) –  Catonsville, MDAugust 4, 2015
assisting the doctor with patient care, responsible for prescriptions, referrals ... this was my first job after school and the supervisor Shameeka Jackson was a very good trainer.
Work place with a variety of duties and tasks.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little Canada, MNSeptember 5, 2012
E-mails and voice messages are checked immediately. A great amount of detail put in to making sure our clients are fully staffed. I check in with them and do weekly visits with the Supervisors and check on my employees as well. I really enjoy working with a vast amount of individuals from different cultures. The hardest part of my job is telling employees that I do not have an employment opportunity for them. My co-workers are easy to get a long with and we work well together in helping one another filling job orders for our active clients.
Pros
the flexibility to work with employees.
Cons
benefits and pay.
fast pace, fun experience, and clean work place
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 1, 2012
examine containers
putting the containers on the machine
counting and bagging
packaging
cleaning
They showed me how they work the cleaning technique, staying sanitary, and staying productive.
The management was very stict I love that I was always early coming back from lunch I was always ready to go back to work
They were no hard parts about the job I loved it I was on my feet for 7 hours I wish could've had over time
The most enjoyable part of the job everything I loved what I did
Pros
free lunches and fun co workers
Cons
wish i could have stayed it was a temp agency work slowed down and they let me go
They do not have a well organized system if you need to call them to inform them if something is keeping you from arriving to the assigned work site.
Medicare Collections Specialist/Med. Nec. Coord (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CADecember 13, 2013
They have very little to no contact with employees assigned to a contract. You have to ask them repeatedly for information and they do not follow up with sites.
Pros
Cons
to many
Work Experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 23, 2013
A typical day was responsible for shipping, receiving, machine operator, packer, packing, QC assistant, inventory, powder blending, liquid compounding, maintenance, box filler, load/unload boxes, palletize, filler operator, liquid compounding, bottle loader, and trained employees.
un organized
Credentialist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Florham Park NJMarch 21, 2013
worked for this company for 3 mos and the name changed 3 times the company was bought out two times...regional manager was very un organized and mean. employees always had issues with payroll including myself. ugh...
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Forklift driver
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAAugust 9, 2013
Good workers. Co-worker would help you out nice workers.The company was very fun to work with but was too hot.
Productive place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 22, 2013
I enjoyed the staff because they were very respectful and never forget your face.
Good Clients
Assistant Cabinet Maker (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 9, 2012
The job I was sent out to really appreciated my time and efforts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baron HR. Our community is ready to answer.