Baron HR Employee Reviews

Team work fast pace environment
On-Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 1, 2017
My experience working at BaronHR was amazing the environment there and my fellow co-workers were great team players working with all employers was a great outcome for myself.
Pros
two-three 10 minute breaks
Productive fast work
Hanes wearhouse (Former Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 20, 2017
Make sure your on time .
Don't take long breaks
Can't talk on the phone
Safety introduction meetings
Safety warm ups
Independent work
30 min lunch
15min break
Company does not value employees work
Workers Compensation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reseda, CASeptember 20, 2017
Not A company that values employees work. worked for a year with this company at their office as a recruiter. they suppose ably offered a transfer and when i made my moving changes and was ready to start work they texted me saying decided to go a different route. Not good especially when you have a family to support. and have wasted all your savings to move out of town and stat a new leaving.
Good Staffing agency
Busser/ Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYSeptember 19, 2017
Friendly engaged professional who take interest in the people they employ. Punctual and caring individuals who take the time to get to know you making your job hunting experience as easy as possible.
loved the people
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 27, 2017
It was really cool working with. different people learning different things I lives using the fr gun at first it was complicated but I got use to it and loved picking
Job environment
Material Planner/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delta, COAugust 14, 2017
A typical at was check emails and for current work orders, make phone call to all the sales reps on Brazil and Mexico place the purchase orders, check availability for current inventory.
Pros
Great people
Cons
slow at time.
temp agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 27, 2017
good i guess
lots of shipping and recovering it sucked jobs were always too far apart heard to get steady work but it was work loading unloading order pulling ect.
Pros
work
Cons
temp
Unprofessional
Hot Topic Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJuly 24, 2017
Once i stopped working for them they completed ignored me when I asked for some papers to be signed for my sons day care. They did not show any interest in their employees
Great and understanding people
Order Selector/Picker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2017
Great work environment and very understanding . They always push you to do better. There number one priority is safety and never push you into working in a uncomfortable environment. Great communication and understanding of your time.
Pros
Understanding
warehouse manufacturing jobs
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 4, 2017
This is a great temp agency to work for. I was placed at ELF which I enjoyed very much. I am a big make-up person and I love to be able to talk about to new styles that come out before they even hit the stores lol. Everyone I worked with seem to have a positive attitude and enjoyed coming to work everyday. I made a lot of friends and I got a lot of recognition from the company even being a temporary associate. there is definitely room to grow with this company.
immediate employment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 28, 2017
Even though its a temp agency and majority of the assignments they have are just that temporary but they seek another assignment when you inform your local office.
Had issues with everything with getting my check to actully getting ahold of someone
Custodian (Former Employee) –  City of commerce, CAApril 9, 2017
They are very disorganized. Slow to call you back. Took forever to find a new assignment. I had to go to another agency to find work. Barron HR has never followed upon my availability.
Pros
Sick pay is avaible
Seasonal work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2017
Well the client Provide-Commerce (now FTD) seems to like my work. They are fun and an enjoyable place to work part time. Seasonal work only and very little chance of advancement.
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Little work outside of seasonal times (Valentines Day, Christmas)
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Good place too Work at I got the a JOB the same day I applied! The places they send you too are good warehouses they make you work but don't slave you like a lot of warehouses I would definitely recommend 😊
Pros
Same day got the job and love that they dont slave you!
Cons
Just was too far, need something closer too me. Said i would get paid 11.00$ an hour only got 10.50$
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Carson, CADecember 30, 2016
I would recommend Baron HR or promote thier company for they're great services with employes. I liked the most that theyll give you a job the following day when u apply. Great company!
Very positive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXNovember 10, 2016
Great experience, would highly recommend. Management team second to none. Excellent environment to work. Enjoyed speaking with individuals from all over the US and praying with them. Would do it again for sure in the future.
Pros
Meeting people from all over the World
Cons
Short term assignment
Summary
Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2016
Great company, you get exposed to variety of different companies and are always learning. Since it is a staffing agency, this is not a typical 8-5 type of job.
Pros
Great staff
benefits
i learned a lot working here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lynwood, CAAugust 30, 2016
I really liked working in this company, I learn a lot, my coworkers
helped me when I needed their help, as well as I help other when they needed. If i had the opportunity to work with them, I will do it with pleasure. there was no
Caring and Friendly
Date Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAAugust 5, 2016
the staff was very caring about my situation and they really took the time to hear me out and understand. They explain to me how they would be able to help me find a good job and gave me tips on how to make my resume more better. I really appreciated that because now I have had a lot of interviews.
Pros
resourceful and helpful
Cons
short staffed
caring staff at the salinas office
current employee (Former Employee) –  sallinas, caJuly 27, 2016
The staff there are very understanding and really care about your career. they helped me find a job on the spot. they take time to no you.
Pros
professional staff
Cons
higher pay