Baron HR

Baron HR Employer Reviews

Work Experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Ontario, CAOctober 23, 2013
A typical day was responsible for shipping, receiving, machine operator, packer, packing, QC assistant, inventory, powder blending, liquid compounding, maintenance, box filler, load/unload boxes, palletize, filler operator, liquid compounding, bottle loader, and trained employees.
Forklift driver
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Whittier, CAAugust 9, 2013
Good workers. Co-worker would help you out nice workers.The company was very fun to work with but was too hot.
un organized
Credentialist/Receptionist (Former Employee), Florham Park NJMarch 21, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
worked for this company for 3 mos and the name changed 3 times the company was bought out two times...regional manager was very un organized and mean. employees always had issues with payroll including myself. ugh...
Productive place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Corona, CAFebruary 22, 2013
I enjoyed the staff because they were very respectful and never forget your face.
Good Clients
Assistant Cabinet Maker (Current Employee), Hayward, CANovember 9, 2012
The job I was sent out to really appreciated my time and efforts.
fast pace, fun experience, and clean work place
Packaging (Former Employee), Ontario, CANovember 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches and fun co workers
Cons: wish i could have stayed it was a temp agency work slowed down and they let me go
examine containers
putting the containers on the machine
counting and bagging
packaging
cleaning
They showed me how they work the cleaning technique, staying sanitary, and staying productive.
The management was very stict I love that I was always early coming back from lunch I was always ready to go back to work
They were no hard parts about the job – more... I loved it I was on my feet for 7 hours I wish could've had over time
The most enjoyable part of the job everything I loved what I did – less
Work place with a variety of duties and tasks.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Little Canada, MNSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: the flexibility to work with employees.
Cons: benefits and pay.
E-mails and voice messages are checked immediately. A great amount of detail put in to making sure our clients are fully staffed. I check in with them and do weekly visits with the Supervisors and check on my employees as well. I really enjoy working with a vast amount of individuals from different cultures. The hardest part of my job is telling employees – more... that I do not have an employment opportunity for them. My co-workers are easy to get a long with and we work well together in helping one another filling job orders for our active clients. – less