Barracuda Networks

Barracuda Networks Employer Reviews

Start up company
Junior QA Engineer Load balancer Team (Former Employee), Campbell, CAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good community feel
Cons: low pay
All in all this was a good company to work for, the pay was not great but they took care of you with good health insurance, and an excellent community feel. A typical day would be to review and fix about 15 machines, or develop better build procedures for the assembly line.
Young, energetic team
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2014
Team oriented. Solid products. Management learning about themselves and go-to market positioning.
Growing fast paced young company
Pre-Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 14, 2013
Pros: growing quickly
Fast paced environment, revenue focused, young company, growth minded, new CEO. Company has traditionally focused on mid-market.
Great place to learn, fast paced, sink or swim
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 12, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: salary tends to be below industry
Good place to work. The learning curve is sharp by design. Lots of ways to get ahead.
Opportunities to grow within the company contributed to my success within the company.
Director, Business Operations (Former Employee), Campbell, CAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches and dinners for all of us late workers, ability to grow, ability to advance careers of others within the company.
Cons: normal for growing company, necessity to improve cross functional communication and top level clarity.
Barracuda's work culture is unlike any I have encountered. The teams I worked with are the best and brightest and it was an honor to be a part of the astounding growth of this global company.
Productive and fun environment. Lots of employee gatherings and Company meetings as to keep us all in the loop
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Cupertino, CADecember 24, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: none to mention
Soldering, computer trouble shooting, inventory of product, Shipping and recieving, lots of data entry, a little bit of everything as far as clarical, and labor go. Management was very involved on a 1 on 1 basis with all it's employee's. I met various types of individuals in this position and learned alot from the team that we had come to form. I believe – more... that the hardest part of this job might have been the traffic there and back. I loved the environment, employees, and the work itself was interesting to myself. I wish I could somehow work with this company again. – less
Professional place to work. Helpful co-workers.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 18, 2012
When I worked at Barracuda Networks, I developed my skills and worked with great people.

About Barracuda Networks

Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software – Read more