Barracuda Networks Employee Reviews

Interesting industry
Director Devops (Current Employee), Campbell, CAMay 19, 2015
Interesting industry and good work life balance. This is a great place for career starters. Management opportunities are limited and college freshers will have interesting opportunities.
Busy technical support
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Campbell, CAMay 11, 2015
The technical support department was also so busy due to a large amount of customer calls BUT the company does provide a great breakthrough in terms of learning new skills and advancing on the job.

Overall it's a decent company to work for..
Young technology company
Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee), Campbell, CAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Good parties, very strong inbound lead flow
Cons: no room for advancement
Sales is divided into outside, inside and telesales. Starting at the bottom the average telesales rep is responsible for lead generation and upselling into existing accounts. The staff is very young and the company goes above and beyond to enhance the social interaction between departments.

Very strong product set with something for companies of all sizes.
Great environment, not great pay
Customer Care Contact (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 6, 2015
If you are going into Barracuda as anything but Help Desk, I'd highly recommend it. If you are looking for an entry level position, like help desk, it's fun but there's no where to go unless you want to be a technician. I love the atmosphere, the people, some of the managers are great but not enough money for me to get by.
Fun working place with foosball table
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Campbell, CADecember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch and a lot of company events
Cons: management wasn't very understanding
Working at Barracuda Networks, the overall environment was fun. We were able to listen to music while we worked and we played foosball during breaks. Most co-workers got along, but the leads put a lot of pressure on the employees working on the assembly line, so they made it hard for everyone to get along sometimes. This was a fast paced, and very detail oriented job. I learned how every part of each unit worked and was able to advance to the quality control department.
Sweatshop
Marketing (Former Employee), Campbell, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: reverse commute for most people
Cons: very low quality employees, dead end career path if you stay with the company, lots of politics
Focus is on hiring cheap labor our of hospitality and food service industries that want to break into tech, working them until they get fed up, then letting them leave and replacing them with more from those same industries. Low pay and benefits and little to no career path unless you sit in an executive office. Very top heavy company.
fun place to work
marketing (Current Employee), campbell, caAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
fun place to work
learn a lot
good networking
advancement
free lunch
location
Start up company
Junior QA Engineer Load balancer Team (Former Employee), Campbell, CAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good community feel
Cons: low pay
All in all this was a good company to work for, the pay was not great but they took care of you with good health insurance, and an excellent community feel. A typical day would be to review and fix about 15 machines, or develop better build procedures for the assembly line.
Young, energetic team
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2014
Team oriented. Solid products. Management learning about themselves and go-to market positioning.
Growing fast paced young company
Pre-Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 14, 2013
Pros: growing quickly
Fast paced environment, revenue focused, young company, growth minded, new CEO. Company has traditionally focused on mid-market.
Great place to learn, fast paced, sink or swim
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 12, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: salary tends to be below industry
Good place to work. The learning curve is sharp by design. Lots of ways to get ahead.
Opportunities to grow within the company contributed to my success within the company.
Director, Business Operations (Former Employee), Campbell, CAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches and dinners for all of us late workers, ability to grow, ability to advance careers of others within the company.
Cons: normal for growing company, necessity to improve cross functional communication and top level clarity.
Barracuda's work culture is unlike any I have encountered. The teams I worked with are the best and brightest and it was an honor to be a part of the astounding growth of this global company.
Productive and fun environment. Lots of employee gatherings and Company meetings as to keep us all in the loop
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Cupertino, CADecember 24, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: none to mention
Soldering, computer trouble shooting, inventory of product, Shipping and recieving, lots of data entry, a little bit of everything as far as clarical, and labor go. Management was very involved on a 1 on 1 basis with all it's employee's. I met various types of individuals in this position and learned alot from the team that we had come to form. I believe that the hardest part of this job might have been the traffic there and back. I loved the environment, employees, and the work itself was interesting to myself. I wish I could somehow work with this company again.
Professional place to work. Helpful co-workers.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 18, 2012
When I worked at Barracuda Networks, I developed my skills and worked with great people.