A Design Associate for Barry Wooley Designs is someone who has a thirst for helping customers turn their homes into a more comfortable, beautiful, and functional space. They draw on their creative and artistic qualities and merge them with their drive to please customers to meet sales goals. This is an opportunity to work for a high energy, quickly growing company with plans to grow!
- Assist the BW Team to meet sales goals
- Tag, price, and stage new and revolving inventory
- Maintain the 3 showrooms’ cleanliness and professional appearance
- Help promote store sales using social media, store displays, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Expert verbal and written communication skills with customers and staff
- Ability to meet customer’s needs and close the sale
- Proficiency with computers, shared files, Microsoft office products, POS Systems
Experience required: 2 years of Interior Design Experience or relevant retail experience.
Pay: Competitive pay commensurate with experience, base pay and commission structure.
Schedule: Full time & part time available, weekend availability required.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Barry Wooley Designs is a high energy Interior Design Firm that services the Louisville area. We are a team of very experienced residential,...