Bartlett Dairy inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a gd job just get your experience and leave
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 25, 2017
Terrible no communication no organization at all. This company is one of the worse. They have a Barlett side and a farmland side but treats the farmland side very badly. They cut hours there firing people the company says that they are cleaning up but they need to start with cleaning up there management. It's a bunch of chiefs and not enough Indians everyone is a boss. Find a better job this one is a no go. The union sucks here as well
Pros
I get a check
Cons
All of the above
Good place
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 14, 2017
Very good place very cold and a lot of Over time. Just ready to do something new. They wok as a team and treat there employee's good. They pay every week.
Not the job
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 7, 2016
The dispatchers tell you to come @ 5:30 then you sit there and wait until 7. I don't know about you. When I get to work I want to work not sit there for an hour and a half waiting. The shifts are a joke. Who wants to start work at 5:30-7:00 you will be working Saturday and Sunday. The don't tell you that you must purchase 2 hand trucks. There isn't a raise until you reach your 1 year anniversary. How can they expect a person to wait a year for a raise? I was told it takes 10 years to reach the top rate of $28.75 and you're started at $21.75 so with contract you aren't even receiving a dollar a year. Who negotiated this contract? This is the worst union contact I've ever seen in my life. Wherever you go it usually takes 3 years to reach top rated of a union contract. The only benefit is free coffee and I don't drink coffee!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything else
It's only hard if you make it hard
Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 8, 2016
You're going to work hard but if you work as a team your shift will be a breeze. It's a 10 hour shift but if you finish early you still get paid the 10.
Pros
Free coffee, access to trucks if you're looking to become a driver
Cons
Fast pace environment so no breaks sometimes
Hardest part of the Job
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 18, 2012
it's a family owned business therefore, the leadership decision making process can greatly affect employees
Pros
supportive team
Cons
management