Bartlett Tree Experts

Bartlett Tree Experts Employer Reviews

Professional Tree Service
Foreman/ IPM Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 20, 2014
Bartlett Tree Experts is a large company located in many US states as well as internationally.

The company is very well organized and provides adequate employee training
Great work environment
Plant Health Care Specialist/General Tree Worker (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 1, 2014
Great people and place to work. Leader in the tree industry with a great deal of valuable information and cutting-edge research with a very large aboretum and staff.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Seekonk, riJune 27, 2014
Be aware of their politics...Favoritism and horrible place to work.
Good company from what I could tell
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cohasset, MAFebruary 27, 2014
I was only there for a short time so I didn't really get the full feel from it.
Fun Place to work, Management was not well, or organized.
Arborist, Climber, Bucket Operator (Former Employee), Hanover, MANovember 18, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: unskilled management, and sales people.. not enough hour's
This company was once a good place to work, but its unfortunate that The Big Bosse's put people in charge that should not have been in there positions... Not much experience to lead a Company into the future.
very fun group of people to work with
Spray Technician (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILNovember 5, 2013
Pros: working outside, bonuses
Inject trees with a pesticide chemical to help suppress or prevent dutch elm disease or Emerald Ash Borer. I learned how to dilute concentrated chemicals and how to take orders and complete them by the end of a day. Have to work efficiently, but diligently to stay on time with appointments. Management did a great job supplying the employees with the – more... correct equipment. The hardest part of the work was the manual labor or making sure the holes I drilled didn't leak. The most enjoyable part of the job was being outside and being able to work with great people. – less
Productive and Diverse daily activities
ARBORIST REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), McDonald, PAJuly 25, 2013
Pros: company car with fuel card
Cons: no company credit card
I started the day at 6:30am and typically ended around 4:30, then I would work at night finishing proposals. I learned time management and organizational skills are very important. I managed 4 men on a daily basis while assisting with the other 14 employees. I was responsible for the company incentive plan and overseeing the plant health care division – more... (40% of business). The hardest part of the job was ensuring that I met the projections set forth for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and everyday I was faced with something different. – less
Fun Work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Finksburg, MDApril 24, 2013
Pros: learned alot of different subjects
I learned a lot at this job as far as bookkeeping and trees and shrubs. I staff there were excellent to work with.
Hard work being a Groundsmen
Groundsmen (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 5, 2014
Cons: 10-14 hour days
A day at work can very, you get easy jobs and hard jobs. I was given the hard jobs. Lifting, dragging, pulling etc rain, snow or shine. My foremen wasn't that nice! didn't want to help with the dirty work.
Great job if you love climbing trees and hard work, but for the guy who is always doing the hard work as some don't equal the work load.. well its – more... just not fair, team work is everything in a hard working job.
I leant a lot of cool stuff in the job.

Management was good but except the fact that they had hired me and laid me off right before the third month tells me that they don't do things with in the law! to be honest, I would never WORK for this company ever again.

The hard part of the job was that there was a lack of team work.

The most enjoyable thing about this job was getting of work feeling good about how hard you've worked and how much got done! it was rewarding. It called for kicking of the boots and soaking in the tub! LMAO – less

Bartlett Tree Experts Photos