Barts Electric

Barts Electric Employer Reviews

Dangerous / No Quality
2nd Year Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYFebruary 23, 2015
This company cuts corners wherever possible and hides shoddy work from inspectors. OSHA Violations are a daily occurrence and I would never go back to work for this company no matter the pay.
Do NOT work at Barts Electric!!!!
Field Tech (Former Employee), Fort. Stewart, GAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: none but a paycheck!
Cons: one 30min break, horrible supervisors, they will treat/talk to you like your nothing!
Contract ended with another job so applied with Barts and got hired. My hours were 4pm-1230am. Not even a week later I had a guy I previously worked with during another contract (he ended up getting fired from the other employer) be put in charge of us all...He was lazy, complained about everything, and didnt know what he was doing which is why he was fired from the last job. We only got a 30min dinner break-no other breaks were given, even during our 10hr days, I was 2mins late after a break and got yelled at. I got yelled at because i took off my hat/glasses when I used the bathroom. They dont care about their employees and treat them like dirt. All they care about is working non stop!
If you care about doing good quality electrical work. DONT work for Barts!! w
ex temp agency worker (Former Employee), North DakotaFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free to do poor quality work. they cant tell good from bad :))
Cons: the formen are dome.
This company operates with unskilled self called electricians terrible game planing on site. The only good hands are the electricians they hire from the temp agency haha!!
they'll leave you homeless
n/a (Former Employee), n/aMay 22, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks-travel
Cons: don't care about good or bad employees-abandonment
It was good @ first, but as time went on they started to treat fellow employees with no regards and no respect as to their living or anything else. They used to make good on their promises, but now they are so "big"...they can't keep things straight and oganized. Traveling with the company is a HORRIBLE idea! They dnt care about their employees what so ever, you'll be stranded, or layed off. This is not the company to travel with, but they do talk and make you feel like you can trust them!And upper management....... no nice words to describe them. Lets just say they aren't prepared , organized, dnt follow through with their promises. They dnt communicate with each other.
They no longer care about their employees. They have gotten too big too fast.
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee), Liberty, MOFebruary 14, 2013
Cons: no breaks, no kansas city work.
This company has really gone down hill. They no longer take care of their employees. Everyone seems to dislike working here any more. You can tell because nobody that has been there for very long have quit because they are tired of all of their bs. I would never recommend working for Bart's. They will tell you what you want to hear and then turn around and stab you in the back. They have no wirk in the Kansas city area. And all of there Forman will throw you under the bus just to make them selves look good.
Family Business
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President (Former Employee), MissouriJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: very casual work environment
Cons: lack of professional business ethics
The Business was not able to perform business in an ethical environment consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
All out of work
Lead Journeyman (Former Employee), oklahomaApril 29, 2012
Pros: alot of work
Cons: all work out of town
They have a lot of work but all of it is out of town. They only care about the work not about employees.