Base One Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

n/a
Correspondence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAMay 19, 2015
It is an engaging work enviroment. However due to their out of state location, everything is handled over the phone or email.
fun environment to work in
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NYMay 6, 2015
a typical day at Base One Technologies would consists filing, faxing, inputting information into the computer. transferring calls to the appropriate person.
creating schedules. making sure that my fifteen to twenty-five employees had a task to do.

there is nothing hard about my job. i love everything about it.

the most enjoyable part of my job is the environment. we all work together as a team. no one is left behind.
fun
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  New Rochelle, NYOctober 25, 2014
great job with awesome people. a lot of work but the environment is nice
Base On Technologies
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2013
My overall experience working for Base One Technologies was learning experienced.

Beginning of the day at 6:30am, I will reboot a few servers before users will login for the day. Also, make sure all servers are operational if not troubleshoot problem and notified the proper staff to resolved the problem as soon as possible. Then proceed to create a daily log of all the day to transaction in Data Center. Worked on remedy tickets in our queued or transfer ticket to proper team. Handled customers phone calls and querys. Assisted System Administrators, Network Operators, and Helpdesk when needed.

I learned how to operate Remedy, create users accounts/ access to mailbox , create and grant access to folders.

I didn't have onsite manager so I had a concern or need. I will have to call or email my region manager for Base One.

Thehardest part of the job was being introduce to a new duty but not have the proper instructions to reference to. The most enjoyable part of the job was the recognation/satisfaction you receive from a customer on a good job.
Pros
human resources
Cons
lack of communication from management
Detached from their employees
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 9, 2012
The pay was good although there were no benefits. Co-workers were some of the best I have ever worked with. The hardest part of the jobs was working within the DHS structure which was sometimes at conflict with the job requests.
Pros
brought together the best people
Cons
detachment of management of base one from their employees