Graphic Designer needed for national young-adult retail franchise based in SLC
National young-adult retail concept based in Salt Lake City is in search of a full-time graphic designer to work with our creative director in designing and developing artwork for advertising, in-store materials, and franchise development.
This position is well-suited for an individual who is self-motivated, quick, and detail-oriented. It is an ideal position for someone looking to develop their design skills while producing materials that will reach large audiences on a national level. Design projects will include billboards, print ads, outdoor media, in-store posters, window graphics, t-shirts, collateral, social media, and more.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- 1-4 yrs of related experience, even if not full time (recent grads may apply)
- Portfolio of past design work
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Any advertising experience is a plus
How to Apply
Please email resume and portfolio (pdf or online).
This is a full-time position. Salary will be determined based on experience.