Job Title: Billing Specialist
Reports To: Accounting Dept. Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Date: August 2012
High Volume AR Invoicing & Customer Invoice Submission.
- Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, work orders and sub-contractor invoices to compile needed data.
- Enters information into accounting software.
- Performs calculations as directed to mark up material and/or labor charges to customers based on sub-contractor invoicing.
- Enter sub-contractor invoice into business software for payment.
- Prepares invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment. Submit customer invoices using various methods including excel & third party websites.
- Ongoing reconciliation of customer third party facility maintenance websites.
- Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, sub-ledger, or computer files.
- Communicate with Customer Service Representatives and Project Managers to obtain data/information required to perform duties.
- Ongoing reconciliation of third party monitoring provider invoice.
- Maintain current customer database daily. Format new customer store lists and upload into the business software as required.
- Other duties as requested.
Indeed - 2 years ago