Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Found 3,444 reviews matching the search
fun workplace
Bath and Body Works Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2017
fun workplace, got along with coworkers, flexible schedules. Manager is super nice works with my schedule. Cashiering is the most easiest for me as well as stocking.
Pros
felible hours
Cons
small shifts
Chill environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 22, 2017
Must be full of personality, when given enough hours this is a great job with a good atmosphere, but depending on the location you are going to struggle getting shifts
Great place to work but not enough hours
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 22, 2017
I loved the environment working here. Although, if you are a person that needs the job and needs the money you don't get enough hours. As a sale associate I mean. If you are a part of management you will get hours. A sale associate only get hours during semi annual sales, Black Friday, or any major holidays where the store is its busiest. If you are looking for a job just to work for some experience or a seasonal position I totally recommend. The pay is decent for a sale associate position but not if you are only working 4 hours every blue moon. This is my opinion and I hope this helps someone!
Pros
4-5 hour shifts, diversity, great enviroment, good pay, can use discount at VS & Pink
Cons
Not guarenteed hours
Awesome Hospitality and Fun.
Bath and Body Works Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ALJuly 22, 2017
I've learn something from each one of the current jobs listed; From Hospitality, multitasking, and independents. I have so much growth over the past. Years and months, I could really conquer anything.
Pros
Discounts, Double shifts, etc
Cons
No breaks, unorganized
Loved the product
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calumet City, ILJuly 21, 2017
Enjoyed building rapport with clients. Great product and I love the new products that are out now. Sales process builds confidence in approaching customers.
Bath and body works
Sales Associate- Top Seller (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 21, 2017
i worked for Bath & Body Works for a year and a half, pay is great for retail but i was Top Seller in my store and i felt i wasnt paid what i deserved.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
no benifts
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJuly 21, 2017
Bath and and body works is a good first job and also a part time or seasonal job. Management is good as well the will work with you and work around other schedules.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
seasonal or part time
Do yourself the favor and don't work here.
Cash Lead (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 21, 2017
I was under the impression that as a part time cash lead I would get around 20 hours a week when in reality I get 20 in two months. The workers are fake and could care less about anyone but themselves. I couldn't get any hours when I asked for them, yet they're hiring. Just go ahead and find another job if you're looking to actually work.
Pros
Discount is alright, never get bored at work.
Cons
No hours, too much to do, work is unfair and work load is too heavy.
Stock room
Stock Room Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 20, 2017
• Maximize company sales growth and profitability by supervising, coordinating, and executing all activities associated with merchandise arrival, shipment, delivery, storage and inventory within the designated business
• Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
• Communicate with the store director managers concerning the department’s ongoing status, including successes, problems and planning.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJuly 19, 2017
The management at my store has always been very kind and they have been some of the best management teams I've had the pleasure of working with. The whole team is nice and works together in order to have a smooth work day.

Want to know more about Bath & Body Works?

Ask a question
best job ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJuly 19, 2017
best job fun place to work great company to work for.

during the holidays they give there employees chances to win free stuff the discount is great an can also be used at Victoria secret and white barn. an a few other smaller businesses
Pros
free stuuf, great boss/co workers love the product
Cons
short brakes
Nice calm and Friendly environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJuly 19, 2017
The small store I work at has a great staff.
I've learned by working there that customer are in a better mood when they are being taken care of which this store does.
They really try to go the extra mile to make the customer feel welcome and cared for. The hardest part of this job would have to be getting sales. You cant force someone to buy something if they don't want it. Which doesn't always happen but sometimes it dose. The most enjoyable part of a typical day at B&BW is when you meet a customer who is having a bad day and can't find what they're looking for. When you are able to help them and in going the extra mile for the customer you have shown them not only that you care about them but you also care about what you do.
Pros
the people that work their are amazing sweet and caring
Cons
conversion
It was okay
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 18, 2017
The workplace was okay. It wasn't extremely fun to have to always be picked to clean while closing but someone had to do it. I learned that returning an item is a long process. My coworkers were fairly decent, but majority could be considered rough around the edges. If you keep to yourself you should be fine.
It was an okay place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 18, 2017
Wouldn't recommend working here because one of the managers was very unfproessional towards a specific situation I had. The rest were very kind!! It's a large store that you're divided working sides and sections but sometimes it can be overwhelming.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Overwhelming/large store
by far my favorite job
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJuly 18, 2017
when i was hired on to work here i was ecstatic! it was so great to work at one of my favorite stores. the work atmosphere was amazing and so were all of my coworkers. i really enjoyed getting up for work even if i had to be there at 4am. seeing satisfaction on customers faces was only one of the most pleasing factors of the job. i would work here again in a heartbeat.
This job was all sorts of lovely
Bath and Body Works Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 18, 2017
Though I only worked here for a few months, the company and managers really value your work and effort. They even give you free things to try out and you get to learn really all there is to know about the products and how to sell it. It was a nice job to have and it had benefits.
Pros
Free gifts and good discount
Cons
Seasonal
Management is immature and unreliable
Floor Set/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 18, 2017
I worked floor set and the management were very unprofessional. They are lazy and do not operate as managers. They also lie about little things to make it seem that they are trying lol. Both managers are monotone and dull....they do not have the motivational skills that are necessary for running a retail store that strive on sales and upbeat attitudes. Sad to see people that are that unhappy with their jobs. Not a good good environment. No one likes working there so the vibe is very negative. Poor communication. No hours. Bi weekly checks.
Pros
Gratis and Victoria Secret discounts
Cons
Poor dull management, bad vibe...no one is happy, no hours, poor communication
Only to help out a friend in a bind
Floorset Associate (Former Employee) –  State College, PAJuly 18, 2017
My friend was the store manager and she needed people to work for the floorsets so I decided that I would help her out. Ended up leaving as soon as she did because the district manager was absolutely unreasonable and made the work environment very unpleasant.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJuly 18, 2017
ONLY WORK NIGHT SHIFTS - FLOOR SETS. great coworkers. they work with your schedule. The most busy times are only during holidays and semi-sales. Easy work place
Fun working environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Massapequa, NYJuly 18, 2017
Friendly staff, great management, enjoyable job, hands-on with customers, time goes by very quickly, everyday is something new. You receive free gifts from the company all the time, hard work is rewarded, yearly reviews and potential raises, promoting within is big. Overall great place to work.
Pros
Fun, fast paced, fair.
Cons
Working weekends, no set schedule, sometimes requires late nights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.