Bath & Body Works
1,569 reviews

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

You Smell Nice at the End of the Day
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
Pros: smells
Cons: environment
 Performed In-store, back office and operational activities to ensure smooth operations.
 Helped customers make selections by building customer confidence while offering suggestions and opinions.
 Processed transactions quickly and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and cordial relationship with customers by greeting them and assisting them – more... with all relevant issues. – less
user
Sales Associate (Former Employee), CODecember 19, 2014
Great if you are a manager but all others are just being used. They put a lot of 'on call' hours on but then give about 3 hours a week. Unreliable work. Very fun to work there though.
No work life balance
Co-Manager/ Acting Store Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 18, 2014
Left the company because of lack of work like balance. Constantly short staffed and can't seem to get corporate management under control. Still a good company with good product but not for management.
Work is Fun
Regular Assiocate (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 17, 2014
I enjoy helping with the customers' with the purchased. I learned is to get the product for the customers and helping out with questions from the customers. Management was in order and professional. My co-workers are very friendly and professionalize. The hardest part of job is putting up stock. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting the customers.
VERY FAST PACE! Forever changing retail enviroment
Retail sales lead/manager/key holder (Former Employee), evansville IN, Henderson KY, Owensboro KYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: small breaks, lunch breaks, company freebies
Cons: heathcare, and late retail hours
A typical day at work would include calculating sales plans, sending company emails, making company deposits, managing store shipment, providing superior customer service and also empowering and coaching my sales associates. My management position was a huge responsibility that I took very serious. The Hardest part of my job was really figuring out – more... how to connect with my associates, getting on their level of knowledge, and teaching them to take what they know and perfecting it. The environment at Bath and Body was forever changing. It was such a fun, energetic, upbeat work place. I enjoyed every day I was there because I knew I was part of a great team and making a difference. – less
Productive Workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Katy, TXDecember 17, 2014
A regular workday is fun i get to interact with customers,i learn new things everyday.
I loved working here.
Cashier & Sales Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILDecember 16, 2014
Bath and Body Works was my favorite place to work. There was always something new coming out, weather it be lotion, perfume or some candles. I loved working with all the girls there, everyone was so friendly and welcoming.
BBW
Sales Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), Federal Way, WADecember 16, 2014
Pros: gratis, employees
Cons: benefits, not enough hours, pay
I loved working for this company. They provide a great environment and are totally about their customers.

The products are great and they are always improving and staying on trend.

They have a lot of great people whom work there, but no opportunity for improvement unless you ask.

Management is great but could use a little work.

Most enjoyable part – more... of the job were the sales. interacting with all the different people.

I learned a lot about beauty and management here. a lot of what i know today has come from this job. – less
productive fast paced enviroment in the mall
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), bridgewater njDecember 13, 2014
Pros: 15 minute breaks
Cons: no healthcare and it was partime
very friendly people and easy to pick up on work. always room for advancement although I didn't get many hours on the clock
Products
Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2014
Working hand in hand with products. This company doesn't just expect you to know the products. You can take home products or you can receive employee discounts on many products in the store.

Management is great and tries to accommodate all your needs.

Being only seasonal work I didn't think there was enough hours to go around and didn't pay for my – more... gas to get to and from work. I would however suggest this to someone who is just starting out and needs something little while still in school. – less
lotions
Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2014
manager very unprofessional non management
making sure you are always on your zone and gretting clients
fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 10, 2014
Pros: take home old products
Cons: pay, turnover, no benefits
was my first time working in a mall, and it was fun, we greeted customers, and showed them our new products or gave suggestions, and let people know when new products were coming out.
Great Perks for Managers.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Manassas, VADecember 10, 2014
Pros: perks for manager
Cons: working by yourself.
great customer base company. Enjoyed selling the product. worked alot alone due to hours sometime half the day.
Fast paced, fun working environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 10, 2014
I enjoy working with my co workers and it is very fast paced and get a lot done
Great sales management experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Warrington, PADecember 10, 2014
Great experience in learning how to build customer loyalty by creating customer relationships through marketing, maintain awareness, understanding how to adhere to standards, and learn organizational culture. Fast paced working environment. You learn how to work with people and maintain standards. There is importance in quality as it helps to focus – more... less on production but allows for meeting your quotas. – less
sales
Sales Team Member (Former Employee), Blaine, MNDecember 9, 2014
Pros: costemors
Cons: management and pay
I would go in and sell things to people. I would work on the floor and I would work at the cash register
Seasonal
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2014
Pros: retail experience
Cons: no hours
I havent worked there enough to give a review. I've only been to this job maybe five times. I've really only done stock here. Ireally dont know who the manager is. The hardest part of this job is having it and not being scheduled.
Floorset Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free samples
Cons: seasonal cut short
Under different manager, seasonal, co-workers were great to work with. Ended shortly but experience was fun. Great customer service and greeting people.
Amazing environment
Register, Replenishment, Greeting customers (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2014
co-workers work as a team
it always smells good
gain experience in knowledge of selling
managers are always good with hours and scheduling
Smells good
Stock Room Supervisor/Wrap Desk Coordinator (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLDecember 7, 2014
I enjoyed working in the stock room. At Christmas time, shipments were crazy. Unloading boxes after boxes and maintaining the sales floor with the proper fragrances was a job in it's self. Working in the back, I was able to see the product first. Discount on merchandise was a perk.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos