Bath & Body Works
1,857 reviews

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

very educational and a good start
Marketing Manager, Sales Leader, Loss Prevention (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAMay 31, 2015
Started as an associate and moved up in my first month. It was a great learning experence and i am happy i received the job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMay 31, 2015
Cons: Short breaks
During seasonal time, the store gets super busy because of the holidays. Management is always on top of their A-game and makes sure customers are satisfied 100%. Coworkers were friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job is keeping every floor as neat and orderly and making sure all go-backs were placed in its correct place.
Always a fun workplace
Shipment Lead (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKMay 30, 2015
Manager and workers are terrific at helping customers and each other. It seems like the place is one big family. Always enjoyed going into work.
Easy going environment with good management
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Laurinburg, NCMay 28, 2015
A typical day consisted of maintaining the store's appearance and stock. Also we worked with customers to find out which products they were looking for and which deals would be best for their budgets. We were also obligated to sign customers up for our mailing list.
Customer Sales Lead (Current Employee), Chino Hills, CAMay 28, 2015
This company is very nice to their associates. Great place to for a start up job. It is retail so it requires a flexibility in hours, but the manager is very accommodating when it comes to asking for days off. It is a very fast paced store and it is tiring some times. But in the end it is nice to know that the company cares for you and give you praise.
seasonal kinda job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMay 27, 2015
i couldnt see myself working there for a prolonged period of time.. seasonal was just the best amount of time spent there. great people tho. and great fragrances.
Fantastic Company & Great Atmosphere
Sales Leader (Current Employee), IllinoisMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great discount (also @ sister store Victoria Secret), free products, & cash incentives.
Cons: Only part time sales lead positions company wide.
Typical Work Day : Personally connecting with customers to reach personal & store sales goals. Sometimes difficult but most of the time fun & easy.

What I Learned: Multi-tasking, customer relations, & selling techniques, leadership, & etc.

Management: FANTASTIC! Management team/District Manager love to promote from within & dedicated to your personal success with company!

Hardest Part of Job: Leaving work without buying products=)

Most Enjoyable Part of Job: Customers that consitantly return (in-state/out of state) to specifaclly shop with you again.
Loved the products
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jeffersonville, OHMay 27, 2015
The overall job was like most part-time seasonal work--hectic, busy, and worked a lot during holidays. However, once the holiday season ended hours kind of dried up. I really enjoyed most of the managers and people I worked with and they made the minimum wage worth it!
Fun and busy environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 26, 2015
Even though the management was decent, one of the managers really stood out to me. I liked helping customers out that do not have answers to what they want and I can provide that for them.
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMay 26, 2015
Pros: Free food, discounts, and the staff was cool
I loved working at Boomers the staff was great and my co-workers were cool. Although the customers would drive me insane sometimes I handled various situations under pressure fairly well. Management was outstanding they were very understanding about various situations that occurred in the facility. They genuinely cared about their staff and made sure they were alright.
Love
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orem, UTMay 26, 2015
Pros: Free Product
Cons: Pay
I don't work here much but when I do I always have fun. The staff is amazing and the management is great. They give us free product and they are always making sure we have fun at the job. Really do love this company.
Fun place to work!
Sales/ Cashier (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMay 25, 2015
Great People and great management! Love working there as a college student. the were flexible with college hours and always made me feel welcome.
Fun working place
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago Ridge, ILMay 24, 2015
Everyone supported another. Challenges were in the store between workers weekly, making the job fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding out what was new and who can sell the most items in a day.
Would never recommend!!!!!
sales associate (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYMay 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: hours, management, no respect, sorority
I really thought that this would be a great place to work because of my out going personality. I was so wrong. I walked right back in to a sorority house and the managers love to micromanage every minute of the day. Hard work doesn't pay off only popularity. Hours are nonexistent and so is the respect. Now I am on over drive to look for a new job before I am put out. I will never recommend this job to anyone. Also this may seem small to some but the managers say we need to look and be professional but we have to wear the dirtiest aprons and some have pockets hanging off. That is disgusting.
Great Part time job
Sales Associate/ Temporary Sales Lead, Greeted (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CaMay 23, 2015
Pros: Great part time
Cons: A lot of callins
Great customer service, stocking, cashiering experience.
Great hours and reasonable pay
Great company to work for
You can always work you way up
Bath and Body Works is the perfect part-time Job
Sales Associate and new employee trainer (Current Employee), FLorence KYMay 22, 2015
I enjoyed working at all bath and body locations. It was always something new and exciting. The products were always interesting adn the customers loved all the information that we as employees were able to provide.
Wonderful atmosphere with great customers
Associate (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 22, 2015
Pros: Wonderful products, great pay, wonderful and caring co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
Typical Day:
Clock in, check daily sales goals and conversion. Then assist customers in choosing the perfect product. Once done, give them a quick and friendly check out experience.

What I Learned:
How to effectively sale products, read a customer, and use Bath and Body Works coupons.

Management:
Management is helpful. Very upbeat, able to create the environment of a happy work family.

. Co-Workers:
With a management team that can create that "happy work family" my co-workers were hard working, and very dedicated to both the company and each other.

hardest Part of Job:
Always being on point with reading and selling the appropriate product to customers. Sometimes they say one thing, but want another.

Best part of Job:
When a customer has found the perfect products and leaves feeling better than they did before they came in.
Great company. Trendy. Fast Paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Burbank, CAMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great energy, New products, Good Vibes.
Cons: Fast paced, short breaks, crazy sales.
I love working for BBW but I'm ready to explore a new field. BBW is non stop business, they're always on trend and ready to launch new product. I love that! I love the people that work there and the vibe of the store. I've learned so much from this company, how the business works.
Build trust with customers to give the best customer service
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Trussville, AlabamaMay 22, 2015
Pros: Room for improvement
Cons: Less hours
Every time I clock in I am responsible to for connecting with customers and giving them the best customer service. I greet well at the door and ask questions to find their signature fragrance. I stock throughout the day, answer and direct calls throughout the day, and keep areas clean,
Team Member (Former Employee), Yuba City, CAMay 21, 2015
We were always busy! I liked working here because it helped me grow as an employee. I gained many skills while working here, such as customer service, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Salaries

$49,000 per year
Sales Associate/Customer Service
$8.25 per hour

Bath & Body Works Photos

We restock all day to make it look this neat
Plaza Carolina Mall