Bath & Body Works Employee Review

View all Bath & Body Works reviews

Productive and hardworking place with great employment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, GANovember 6, 2013
Management needed a little bit of work. Assistant manager was left with more responsibilities and more disciplinary responsibilities than manager.
Typical days included friendly and helpful communications with customers, straitening and tiding work areas to appear neat and clean, lending guidance and advice to fellow coworkers.
Coworkers were helpful, friendly, and challenging when need to be.
Hardest part of the job would be floor sets late at night
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people, both customers and coworkers. Challenging each other and helping people was incredible.
Pros
Friendly people and great perks
Cons
Commute too far, long hours with no overpay

Other Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Favoritism
Sale Support (Former Employee) –  374 E FM 1382 Cedar Hill, TxDecember 15, 2017
It would be people on their phones when they should be working. People were talking about how they got more hours, and the manager is very rude to the customers I would not recommend anyone to work here. I had to call HR to make a concern about how they terminated me for no reason... and when HR settled that for me they told HR it was an error. I loved the discounts I got from VS... anything else no.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor communication, short hours and etc
Wouldn't recommend
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  New Hartford, NYDecember 15, 2017
Bath and Body Works is an awesome place to work, unless you are seasonal. I had a total of 3 work days during the season. I always over heard managers talking about each other and what they disliked about other employees. It was sometimes very uncomfortable to be around them when you know they talked about each other. The discount is 30%, but we never get it because we get the promotion or discount, the stores promotions were always better than our discount. Training for the job was also terrible. I trained once on register before having to tackle Black Friday.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
manager, hours, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.