Bath & Body Works
1,917 reviews

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plantation, FLJune 29, 2015
Everyday brings new challenges so you never get bored, great management, great coworkers, would greatly recommend this place to anyone.
Bath and Body Works
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAJune 29, 2015
Fun, entertaining job. Management could be better, but overall, decent management. Not very much opportunity for promotion
Enjoyable but difficult at times.
Cashier/ Sales Representative (Current Employee), Midlothian, VAJune 29, 2015
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work went by quick because we were always so busy. Mainly I was unloaded more products but I did learn how to correctly use a cash register. Management was okay, a little unorganized. the people I worked with were always willing to help me if I had a problem. The most difficult part was dealing with irate customers when they couldn't use coupons of some sort. I mostly enjoy working the floor and helping the customer find a product they liked the best.
Good Temporary Job
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAJune 29, 2015
I was not trained well i feel and the staff at the time. Threw me at some hard jobs and no kind at all. If you love the store i guess the discounts are cool but other than that not a fun place to work at all.
Fast paced environment and great products!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great product
Cons: Management and pay
Management wasn't the greatest, but I loved the fast pace. We stayed very busy at all times! The product is great and has been around for a long time.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Biloxi, MsJune 27, 2015
I greet customers as they come in, aid in shopping, and complete transaction. I learned that you must stay on top of things. If you do not know something it is ok to ask. The management here is awesome! They help you to the best of their ability, and they give you all of the tools needed to succeed. The hardest part of this job was nothing. I loved working at Bath and Body Works. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people on a daily basis, and also building relationships with regulars.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Foxwoods CTJune 25, 2015
Easy going environment easy to connect with clients. Hours are flexible and pay rate is decent. This is a great starter job if you are trying to get retail experience.
Fun work environment
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Exton, PAJune 25, 2015
Bath & Body Works was a fun environment to work in. I had the ability to advance within a few months, and I learned a lot from the job. Co-workers can be difficult at times.
Family company based on customer satisfaction
Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: Discounts on products
Cons: Non-flexible hours
A typical day at works includes a daily preparation talk with the district manager. Once the store is opened everything runs smoothly for the most part, and most problems are dealt with in a professional manner. The customers always come first and it is our priority to please them. I learned that every job comes with its hardships, but if there is good communication between the staff and prioritize goals each day, sales will be as high as possible. Although the co-workers are supervised by me throughout the day, they work hard to achieve their individual goals. The hardest part of my job is the hours I'm assigned because it is a part-time job. However, the most enjoyable part of my job is making sure every customer leaves satisfied and content with their purchase.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJune 24, 2015
Pros: All the merchandise
Cons: part time job only
One of the best jobs to have, enjoyed the staff, customers, and product the store had to offer. The holidays would get wild and fun with all the sales and new products, it was a blast!!!
Fun and rewarding company to work for
Store Manager (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 24, 2015
Pros: great health care, fast pace environment
Cons: n/a
Bath and Body Works is a company with exceptional core values and competencies that help individual leaders grow and become the best they can be. Its a fun work environment that is always customer facing.
Great Beginner Job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJune 24, 2015
Pros: Breaks, Management, Awesome Coworkers, Colorful Environment
Cons: Rude Customers, Long Floorset Changes
I worked at Bath and Body Works for 2 years, and it was my first job. On a typical day as a sales associate, I serviced customers from the time they came in until the time the left the store. I was responsible for handling the registers, and restocking when needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with attitudes, and remarks from the customers. Also working at a retail store that provides customers – more... with coupons makes it a hassle. Many of the customers that walked through the doors asked for coupons when they did not purchase anything, and became confrontational when reminded that we do not hand out coupons for free. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping uncover the customer needs. Being complimented on my job is what kept me going at times, because it could get stressful especially around the holiday season. – less
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kent, WAJune 23, 2015
Great co-workers, good atmosphere, not a difficult job to handle. The only downside was the ratio of call-ins to actual work hours.
Positive
sales/cashier/customer servicer (Current Employee), Fqctory Outlet Mall; Osage Beach, MOJune 23, 2015
Pros: Customers and fellow emloyees
Cons: Cant get enough hours while they keep hirig new people
I love the customers and fellow employees. I am a firm believer in the product, which makes it easy to sell. I don't understand why they hire so many pt time helpers when they have plenty of longer term employees asking for more hours.
nice job for students
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2015
nice place for teens and young adults to work. The pay isn't very good but its ok. I was hired seasonally. The environment was very friendly.
Retail job that doesnt involve folding clothes
Sales Associate/Cashier/Floor Changer (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 22, 2015
Pros: Free samples of new scents
Cons: Not many hours
When you go in the manager assigns you a zone so it could be cash, stock, greeting etc. pretty laid back setting. Floor changes were done in small teams and with detailed instruction
Exciting and fun!
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHJune 22, 2015
Fun place to work, always something to learn and wonderful benefits, great and fun people to be around. Great customer service i learned from working there.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Somerset, KYJune 22, 2015
Seasonal temporary jobs are nice and work around your FT work schedule. Good management and nice discount benefits for Christmas and holidays.
Great People!
Cashier / Stocker (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJune 21, 2015
Pros: fun people
Cons: infrequent hours
There are great and positive attitudes from the mangers and other associates. This job will absolutely teach you about the customer service industry. A great first job as well as long as you can pick things up quickly. It was a great joy to work there.
Sales associate for the holidays
Salesperson (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHJune 21, 2015
This was a seasonal position. Helped customers find the right gift for the special person they were shopping for. I learned to change the floor displays to set up for the next sale. The company was a really nice company to work for

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Salaries

$49,000 per year
Sales Associate/Customer Service
$8.25 per hour

Bath & Body Works Photos

We restock all day to make it look this neat
Plaza Carolina Mall