Bath & Body Works
1,506 reviews

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

Review of workplace
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Bend, OROctober 28, 2014
I enjoyed the time I had at Bath and Works. Great people I worked with. I really enjoyed the connection with my customers.
High energy retail store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLOctober 27, 2014
Working with bath and body works was a unique experience i must say. The atmosphere was like nothing i've ever encountered. Especially during the holiday season. I would make sure that the inventory on the sales floor was stocked during the day, all the while organizing product in the backroom. My team and i provided help to customers and introduced – more... them to new deals and products. The customers during the holiday season can get a bit brash. That was the hardest part about my time there. Although difficult, that was also the most enjoyable time there. I found some thrill diligently working side by side my team to keep our store running efficiently – less
Fun atmosphere to work in.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAOctober 26, 2014
Cons: short hours to work on slow days
Everyone is nice and help you whenever you need it. Everyone works as a team. Management and co-workers are like family. I loved working at BBW.
drone like work that pays well
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hampton, VAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: easy enviorment, fun people
Cons: repetitive
hard office work. most of the day spent in front of a computer or sifting through documents in order to scan delicate information into system.
Nice products but not much training
Manager (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCOctober 22, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: training
I enjoyed working there intill I moved up and they gave not much training.
Retail
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 22, 2014
I assisted customers when needed. Worked cash register, helped with floor sets, daily cleaning duties, and processed shipment.
Very professional facilty to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: the staff was very helpful
When I worked at Bath and Body Works it was for the seasonal position. My daily duties were to replenish items, help customers with gifts, and also to greet them. I also had to acknowledge the items and the learn them in a timely fashion for sales purposes.
Awesome
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJOctober 20, 2014
Pros: events
Cons: short work hours, down time
Fun & worth being there. learned how to work with people, loved & got along with all co-workers.
Fun, family atmosphere and part of a team.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSOctober 20, 2014
Fun,high pace, energy, self motivated work environment. Everyone makes it feel like you are part of a family.
Associates are fun, hard working, caring, self motivating individuals that are proud to work at BBW.
The customers are repeat customers and they too would become family because you would see them on a regular basis.
You feel that you can grow – more... and learn daily and be able to share ideas along the way. – less
Positive fragrance filled atmosphere
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Milford, CTOctober 20, 2014
Pros: great co-workers and experience
My hours varied so I will go in whenever I am needed and get straight to work.
Most of the time I was stationed in the front of the store to greet customers which I enjoyed greatly. (I couldn't wait to work at that station!)
If I wasn't in the first station, I would be working cashier which I loved just as much.
That was my first time ever using a cashier – more... so I did learn how to use one.
My co-workers enjoyed my presence just as much as I enjoyed theirs. I actually still have good relationships with most of the co-workers since they are students at the University of New Haven like myself.
There were no hard parts about the job, I enjoyed the little time I spent there and wanted to stay for more than a seasonal position.
The pros were learning about retail because this was the first job I had ever had. – less
fun hard work
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Kennesaw GAOctober 19, 2014
lots of hard work in every hour of every day .
Must enjoy customer interaction and fragrances
lots of associate incentives
fun place to work
Customer Sales Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 19, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: bad communication
loved working at Bath and Body overall. management I was hired under had lots of issues with communication. the regional manager was rude and didn't care about employees but only the stores numbers
Fun and friendly
Floorset Team Member-Marketing (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXOctober 17, 2014
This is the perfect job for students.
Floor is only 15 hours a month so if you only looking to earn a bit of extra cash while having an amazing time, APPLY FOR FLOORSET!

Great management, I wish I could have stayed longer.
seasonal
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2014
seasonal position was quick but fun very busy during the holidays management was ok
Fun enviroment
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2014
Pros: customer service
Cons: pay
Face paced and getting to know people from different places all over the world was the best.
Great store to work in if you like fragrance
Retail/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Reading, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great enviornment
Cons: not enough hours after kids father started working
Open store while setting up for a new day. Run register when not stocking or filling up new merchandise. Greet customers and let them know about our new products of the month. Light cleaning, and stocking at the end of night. Count drawers. Some late night shifts for rearranging of store.
Best Place to Start in Retail
Cash Wrap Lead and Back Room (Current Employee), Langhorne, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: discount, work life, scheduled hours
Cons: crazy customers, starting pay
If you are looking to dive into retail, then BBW is the job for you. Thanks to BBW I found my place in the customer service world. It really gave me the tools I needed to become the worker I am today. Holidays at BBW test a persons ability to maintain a smile for hours at a time, even while a person screams at you about combining coupons and why they – more... can't get things for free.
I learned the importance of customer service, as well as how to organize marketing, promotions and make business quarters based on productivity. The people I work with became my family and we spent countless hours together, even to the point where I considered moving into the storage room because I was there working so often. I have gone through six managers in the past three (almost four) years I have been with the brand, we've had our ups and down with each persons management style, but there's not one thing I would change. BBW is one of the best places to work, even through all the manic customers and crazy promotions. They have great products and a great company inclusiveness for their employees. It's all about the TCE. Total Customer Experience. – less
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Howell, MIOctober 14, 2014
I enjoyed the work but after the holiday season slowed down they treated their employees like they were disposable.
Fun work environment
Floor Manager (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYOctober 14, 2014
This was a fast paced retail environment that always kept me on my toes. I learned a lot about how to deal with difficult people in a polite way. The most difficult part of this job were the long holiday hours.
Very Fun!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free goodies!
I worked there for seasonal hiring. It was so much fun during the Christmas, Thanksgiving, Black Friday sales! The majority of the coworkers were seasonal as but some of us built a friendship off of that!

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos