Bath & Body Works
1,772 reviews

Bath & Body Works United States Employee Reviews

Very productive feeling, enjoy the aromas of the prducts, always a good product, enjoyed the learning of the management side of business. great staff.
CSL-Sales Lead/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Early, TXApril 17, 2015
Pros: Gratis gifts, employee discounts
Cons: Healthcare beneifits, full time
Open /Close, promotions,
Serving customers, product knowledge
Wonderful management
Fun co-workers
Standing all day
Finding that special scent, gift
Only good for seasonal
EMPLOYEE- SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 17, 2015
Good for experience, cause you always have to learn something new every day.
Over all horrible experience with other employees.
No room for growth.
Over staffed so as soon as the season is over, your will more than likely lose all of your hours.
Fun and Ever Changing Enviroment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 16, 2015
Pros: The people and products!
Cons: Late nights and Working EVERY holiday.
A normal day included direct customer contact and setting the goals and tasks for my employee for each day. Scheduling and business goals were also an every day experience. I loved my coworkers and the product was very easy to sell and get excited by. The hardest part of the job was juggling all 18 school schedules for my employees. My favorite part of the job was the customer interaction.
It was so nice working with this wonderful group of people. They all should great customer service and looking at them i strived to do better at job.
Sales/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), edison, NJApril 16, 2015
I enjoyed going to work every time and interacting with new people. It was a lot of fun and great learning experience. I learned a lot about how the store is decorated and taken care of. The manager was very helpful in teaching me the technical stuff in the store. The co-employees really helped me to learn the cash register.
Lively and energetic store to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 14, 2015
Each day I would assist guests with anything they needed, restocked the store in between, and rang them up on the check-out registers. Every once in a while, I would help with floor sets, which would be rearranging displays and moving product. I really enjoyed my managers and co-workers. They were fun and easygoing. I would highly recommend Bath and Body Works to someone if they need an employer that is flexible with scheduling.
Exciting place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Decatur, IlApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great experience
Cons: Heavy lifting
I worked here in college and loved it.
The management was very helpful and nice.
I learned how to read VPG's and place the products in the store.
All my coworkers were great and we all made a great team.
My typical day consisted of working the cash wrap and working with the customers to help them find what they needed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was putting the displays together for our floor sets.
The hardest part of the job was lifting the boxes full product. They were very heavy.
Overall a great job and great first job in the retail business.
Straightforward work with competent coworkers
Sales Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 11, 2015
Pros: Discounts on products
Cons: No breaks
Working for this company was fun, as the co workers and management were respectful and energetic. The hours were very manageable, and the workload was not overly high. The hardest part of working was stocking, however, it was not too difficult.
Friendly and beneficial Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Town of Niagara, NYApril 10, 2015
Pros: 30% off store discount
I have multiple responsibilities on any given day at Bath and Body Works. Some of my jobs included, but were not limited to; sorting shipment, tending to off-site storage, cashing out customers, a sales associate, and assisting with new floorset assembly. The managers at my store are wonderful and are very open to any questions or concerns an associate may have. Everyday they give us tips on better ways to make a customer's experience better and how to increase our store sales. Overall this was a great part time job to have while finishing my college education.
productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: short breaks
Fun workplace. There I learned to engage better with the costumers and fulfill their needs. In my opinion the hardest part of the job was staying in late after work to do the updates on the whole store. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to work at a fun place with outstanding people.
Very busy store.
Floor sales associate (Former Employee), Augusta, MEApril 9, 2015
Pros: Seasonal associates get a bit of free stuff
Cons: snobby people to work with 90% of the time
On a typical day at Bath & Body Works I would go in, and start unpacking the new shipments of items we got in for the winter season, as well as stocking the year round supplies. I had two major problems, everyone I was working with were snobs, my fellow associates as well as the managers. The hardest part of the job was setting up the tables according to the book layout, the most enjoyable part was being able to help customers find items they were looking for and suggest other items you think they may like.
productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 8, 2015
the best people to work with and the perfect part time job to have while in school. also a great company to grow with. there are so many locations for this company that transferring to another location is possible.
Nice place to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 8, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks
Learning about new fragrances and their ingredients is a plus. Nice management team. Helpful staff. Fast paced environment. Many first time and returning customers.
Customer Sales Lead (Former Employee), Savannah, GAApril 8, 2015
Assisting customers in finding fragrances to fit them. The perks of this job was being able to try out new fragrances first. Co workers were easy to get along with and enjoyable. I completed floorsets and created nice visual presentations for the shoppers.
Fun working environment
Sales and Stock Associate (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 7, 2015
Great co-workers and management. Co-workers have a great knowledge of products and services. Management trains employees appropriately.
Retail and Management
TAP Sales Leader/Key Holder (Current Employee), Colonial Heights, VAApril 6, 2015
Pros: 30% Discount at B&BW and Victoria Secret
Plenty of friendliness and customer service is key for job. Patience and communication skills were quickly learned. Time management differs with different shift managers but necessary to learn. Greatly enjoyed helping customers and making their day!
Short
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 6, 2015
It was fast easy work but ended as soon as i started. great area to work in with friendly customers. clean environment with a great safety system in play
fun and enjoyable place to work
Floor Sales Representative (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCApril 5, 2015
Pros: great products
Cons: not enough days to work
I would walk around assisting customers with any questions or problems they have. I enjoyed working at Bath and Body Works because I love their products and use them myself. I learned the majority deals they have around holidays. There was no hard part of the job, it was very simple.
A productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 5, 2015
I enjoyed the opportunity i was given to work for this company. I was a pleasure working with their customers.Being able to work in a diverse community enabled me to learn many things about people which strengthened my customer service experience.
Customer based company!
Sales Associate/ Cashier lead (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAApril 3, 2015
I have enjoyed my experience working at BBW! The ladies I work with are absolutely amazing, which makes the job tons of fun. The company's goal is to truly to make the customer happy, and it's great working for a company like that. I have gained a ton of experience working in customer service from this position.
Constantly changing workforce but I was given a lot of responsibilities
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOApril 3, 2015
Pros: A lot of responsibilities, great products, always smelled fantastic
Cons: The time spent on floorsets increased, the amount of people who stayed to finish floorsets decreased, constantly changing management made things confusing, our district manager was always changing his mind which meant changing displays all the time
On certain nights, I would be on register from the second I clocked until after closing time. Greeting customers when they tried to ignore you was a challenge because I don't like hassling them. I originally got the job because a friend worked there and said they were hiring. I ended up working there for about three years. I really learned how to be patient. Everyone always says "the customer is always right" but it takes a lot of patience to stand at the register arguing coupon policy for 30 minutes. From the beginning, I had management that were constantly pushing us to be the best we could be. Even if the store had a slow day and there was no one in the store, they would make suggestions of things to do so we could keep busy. I became very close with a couple of managers while working there. We learned about each others lives and took an interest in them. They would ask about my mom/ family back home and I would ask about their pets and family. They genuinely cared. Some of my coworkers were the same. We became close and wanted to know how each of our lives were going. Those that showed disinterest or snottiness usually were those that were not cut out for the job. The hardest part of the job were the floorsets, when we would redo all or some of the store to make way for new product and special sales. My favorite part of the job was the days that were really busy but the team we had for the day was so cohesive that we barely noticed. They were my family.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos