Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Found 3,218 reviews matching the search
You can smell good at work all day long
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 26, 2017
I enjoyed how the store worked well as a team and was able to make sales fairly easily. The customers were always friendly and and the staff was always friendly as well.
I went from seasonal to part time
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 26, 2017
When I started at BBW I was seasonal. Once the holidays were over they asked me to stay on as a PT sales associate. I loved working here the management was great.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Floor sets ran super late
fun place to work at times, loved my co-workers
Key Holder Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 25, 2017
I loved my co-workers, the one thing I didn't like was that it wasn't consistent with hours or anything you did. the store manager always changed how stuff was done daily and how she did them verse you. Other than that it was a good place to work. I learned a lot more about customer service and a lot about managing a store. This was my first store I managed, I will say it was hard at times, especially when the store manager just threw things on you that you had no idea about but its a learning a process. I would work there again if I got the chance.
Nice, flexible
Floor Set & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAMay 25, 2017
Bath and Body works is a nice retail store...don't have to deal with clothes and stuff. You get free samples whenever new merchandise comes out and its pretty easy to sell. If you love the store as a customer, its nice to work there as well.
A fast-pace enivironment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Jasper, ALMay 25, 2017
You are expected to work on Sunday and are required to multi-task with the ability to still get everything done. It is very hard to get a raise there.
Very Enjoyable Place to Work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 25, 2017
Bath and Body works is filled with employees that are passionate about what they do. It is usually fast paced but very enjoyable. Working with the customers and being able to help them find what they need is the best part.
Super fun workplace
Associate/ Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 25, 2017
Great management, fast paced, and super fun workplace. Hardest part of the job is working the sales and holidays. It is the busiest store in any mall so the volume and workload is high.
Pros
Management, advancements, fun workplace, fun coworkers
Cons
weekend/holiday/sale volume, salary limitation at floor level
Hate it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95815May 25, 2017
worst place to work. they wold always get mad if you need to readjust your scheduled because of school. the hours given were horrible. They would never let you sit at your break peaceful because they would count down the minutes.
Fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMay 25, 2017
I had a lot of fun working here they were awesome and them management was reasonable and caring. The atmosphere was always positive and they always made us aware of new products and sales everyday !
Pros
Mall location
Cons
Minimal hours
Was a solid place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 25, 2017
It trains their managers with high expectations. The level of professionalism is inconsistent through out the country. The further away from Ohio, the less the client experience is expected.
Long hours, good enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 24, 2017
seasonal work was good money. However, were not very lenient when you needed time off when sick. The employs were, for the most part, friendly and easy to get along with.
Friendly and productive atmosphere with great pay!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 24, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed working as a Sales Associate at Bath and Body works. It is my job to welcome in customers, help them with any questions or concerns, process payments, answer calls, process and stock shipment, replenish products and help maintain cleanness of the store. I am also a part of the floor set team where I work alongside other coworkers to break down and set up new displays. The floor set hours can be strenuous, late at night and at times stressful, but I still like helping make the store look appealing. My manager, Kate, does a great job of keeping the store's energy positive and optimistic to guarantee we meet sales goals. She has also worked well around my class schedule during the school year and is very flexible. I enjoy the store's atmosphere, flexible work hours and the pay. While working here I am able to develop customer service skills, communication and problem-solving skills as well as how to create visual props to engage customers from a marketers standpoint.
Pros
flexible, good pay, friendly environment
Cons
heavy lifting, late nights (floor set)
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trussville, ALMay 24, 2017
Bath and Body Works is an amazing company to work for. I learned a lot about customer service by working for this company. I enjoyed my coworkers and I enjoyed watching the store and the business grow through each new season.
Working more than one position
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 24, 2017
Bath and body works at cherry vale mall was okay. You had to make commission off helping every customer. I felt overwhelmed because you had to be on top of the customers
Pros
Growth
Cons
Seansonal job, not many hours
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILMay 23, 2017
Organized
Happy costumers
Spells great.
Decently priced
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
No benefits
Being The Sales Associate
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMay 23, 2017
Being a sales associate at Bath and Body Works was one of kind. In the middle of helping so many customers at one time, one tends to loose track of their own identity in order to execute a "top-flight" customer service experience.
A nice social job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAMay 23, 2017
Bath & Body Works is more than just walking around and putting on fragranted lotions and sprays. There’s a lot of detail to this job yet, it is a nice job to have. Good hours, good energy, especially if your social.
very productive area of work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 23, 2017
a typical day at work was fun I enjoyed it I learn what type of connection I have with people the culture was great I was inside the mall which you know everyone goes to the mall. The hardest part would be that they would keep me past the hours that I was requested which wasn't a problem besides I had early classes while in school. The most enjoyable part is seeing my friends come in and help the search for what they would be looking for.
Pros
friendly employers would treat me to dinner
Cons
breaks wouldnt be as long as they emplied
Good job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMay 23, 2017
There is always something to do, so you do not have to worry about getting bored. Consists of a laid back, and at times fun environment. Not to mention it always smells good.
Its good for people who like fast paced jobs.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 23, 2017
They hired too many people for seasonal positions. So I barely got any hours because of that. And also for that same reason instead of being kept on, I was let go because there were too many people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.