Bath & Body Works
1,460 reviews

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

It was an okay place to work.
Midnight floor crew (Former Employee), Missoula, Mt.September 29, 2014
There really isn't much to say.
Fun place to visit, but it gave me headaches to work there.
The people were fun to work with as well.
great work environment
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
I loved working during holiday seasons when the day was always packed with things to do. I also really enjoyed working after hours on floor sets. Great work environment and management was really helpful.
Productive and encouraging atmosphere
Sale representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MISeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great experience and training
Cons: no benifits
coming in each day and doing my part of cleaning by sweeping floors and organizing shelves.
i learned more about how customers will treat you and no matter what, how YOU must always treat the customer.
management was very nice, encouraging, persistent, and extremely helpful
hardest part of working there was trying my hardest not to spend every dime – more... of my check on the products we sold
the most enjoyable part of my job was being at my Favorite place to shop in the world – less
nice work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Morrow, GASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great people, worked around school
Cons: not many hours
My co workers were very helpful and helped keep upbeat energy!
seanal posion
Floor Sales Rep (Former Employee), Concord, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: discounts on produts
Cons: short luch breaks
Fun place to work, gave me good hands on experience dealing with new customers day to day, and how to better service them.
fun place to work
Customer Sales Lead (Former Employee), Lisbon, CTSeptember 26, 2014
constantly helping customers find the perfect scent for them or a loved one, and very many incentives to push product
Slow paced and easy going job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2014
I wasn't challenged enough. Working here was too simple for me. It was the same thing every day, there was nothing new to learn. Management wasn't friendly. Most enjoyable part of my job there was meeting all the customers, learning what they liked best in a product and recommending new scents to add to their collection.
great job great location
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 24, 2014
great company great people great customers, learned alot great company to grow from
Management needs to be more friendly
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: you always leave smelling good
Cons: lack of hours
Its was an ok place to work. Management didn't really seem to care about you as a person and never tried to get to know you. I'm pretty sure more than half of them didn't even know my name. It was a seasonal position but they could have made it feel more comfortable to those who were know to the company. The company itself is pretty good. A relaxed – more... and laid back place – less
Fun and fast paced place to work but with unreliable hours
Sales Associate, Temporary Sales Manager (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: floorset food! even the trash smells good! flexible hours!
Cons: unreliable hours, minimum wage
Personally, I love Bath and Body Works! The products are stellar and a daily essential to me. As a sales associate, the holidays are so much fun! They are always full of opportunities to learn how to fully own your position. During the off season though, your shifts become erratic.
Bath and Body Works implements a work system whose primary form of shifts – more... come from 'call-ins'. When you are scheduled for only a call-in, you call the store about an hour and a half before your shift is supposed to start and ask them if they need you to come into work or not. Some days are yes, others are no. Some shifts are what we have so lovingly referred to as 'real shifts', though they might have a two hour call-in tacked on before or after your shift. But you roll with the punches.
A Bath and Body Works sales associate position is wonderful for a first or second year college student or the stay at home mom, who just wants a little extra spending money. It is not a job that is going to pay your bills until you get into a management position, other than temporary.
Overall though, it is a fun company to pick up shifts as you are available to. – less
So much fun!
sales associate (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: free products
I always had so much fun working at Bath and Body Works! Not only were my fellow employees very friendly and fun to work with, but I also enjoyed working with the customers, finding their likes and dislikes. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it.
Wonderful Discount
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 18, 2014
Great Discount and fun enviroment to work in. Great place to work for full time mom's and students.
Started great, slowly declined
Sales Associate/Sales Lead (Current Employee), Fresno, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: 30% discount, merchandise out of stock sales.
Cons: management, bad hours, low morale blatant favoritism, and all around lack of integrity within the company.
Bath and Body Works used to be a great, fun place to work. I loved my job and enjoyed going to work whenever scheduled, even taking shifts, coming in early and staying late. However, this last year has been a complete 180. Morale took a turn for the worst because of management. Associates working tried desperately to voice their concerns, but to know – more... avail. The "disease" spread all the way up to the DM, of whom hired the original manager who caused all the disturbance for a bonus just for referring. Morale is low, in all the district, ethics is completely out the window, as well as a complete lack of integrity within the company. Managers play favorites and schedule accordingly, paying no attention to where the actual talent lies and what is profitable for the business. I would not recommend this job to anyone, people get treated poorly for voicing their concerns and opinions. Schedules are made with favoritism and not sales talent. Horrible company, great products, but not worth the stress, emotional negativity or management loopholes. – less
Fun Place to work at.
Part-time Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Great people upbeat place to come to on a daily
Love this job and the people.
very short stay, constant moving
Cashier (Former Employee), Brea, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free products
Cons: minimum wage
My experience at Bath & Body Works was very short I only stayed for a couple of months because I was offered a better job opportunity as a stock associate at Forever21. My shift consist of customer service and upselling products while rining up customers.
Life at Bath and Body works
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 16, 2014
nothing to really discuss I HATED IT.. THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY RACIST
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 16, 2014
Manage cash register and sales floor

Provide product knowledge and uncover customer needs

Oversee the sales floor in managers' absence and train new employees

Learned to be a team-player, the importance of engagement and customer satisfaction/feedback
Fun atmosphere
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), York, PASeptember 16, 2014
I stocked shelves and offered help to customers when needed.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hickory, NCSeptember 15, 2014
The management I worked under was fantastic. I learned about selling from them
SALES ASSOCAITE (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie NYSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great staff, fun products, allowed to use personal tesitimony
Cons: call ins, hire from outside, no ability to move up.
Great place to work. However, the ability for associates to grow and move up is not present. They don't hire within the company. Instead of training a current employee for a management position they will hire from outside the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos