Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,331 reviews matching the search
Fun and fast paced environment
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 17, 2016
Worked this store during the Christmas season, setting up the store and taking care of customers. Helped the main store manager, stocked shelves, set up and tore down displays, worked with other teams leaders, as well as my own team.
Pros
fast paced, fun environment.
Cons
only seasonal.
Good place to work but no advancement opportunities
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 17, 2016
Management is not the best, always in a bad mood and very demanding. A lot of long hours, while being short staffed. Floor sets are almost impossible with the number of people working. Other than that, it can be a fun environment to work in when it's busy.
productive and fun workplace with freebies
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAMay 16, 2016
It was dun working here. It was a great and friendly environment. There were games played to get us into the holiday spirit. They made sure you were taught about products so you would be informed.
Pros
scheduled breaks, training
Cons
only seasonal
Better for a short term job
Sales Associate/Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 16, 2016
I have learned a lot about dealing with the ins and outs of management and marketing and the proper ways to run a store. The most enjoyable part is the smells of course!
Cons
short breaks
Sales focused environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 16, 2016
Very focused on up-sells and similar procedure to commission. The more sales attached to your name, the more hours you work.
Productive and Competitive
Floors Set Associate (Current Employee) –  Elkin, NCMay 16, 2016
This job is fast paced and requires someone who can learn quickly.
The company does offer several incentives through out the year
Productive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 16, 2016
Working at this company for the last year almost has been a great experience. The individuals I work with are great people and the joy of assisting customers with discovering their perfect fragrances and products is very rewarding.
Pros
Laid back work environment
Cons
Newly established competitive metrics
good
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 16, 2016
Good place to work with good discounts. friendly staff that teach you a lot. I got good knowledge of some of the products they sell.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Hours
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 12, 2016
A typical day working at bath and body works is working hard and smart and getting sales. I learn about alot about the company and how that operate. The management was great everything was very organize. I enjoy working with my co workers everyone seem nice and friendly. The hardest part about the job was not meeting sales sometimes because of peak time. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and trying out all the new fragrances.
you make it what you want
Top Seller/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY 11239May 12, 2016
It is all based on how committed you are. If you are hardworking and willing to learn and are genuinely interested in the product you will do great!
I really enjoyed working there during the Holidays.
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GeorgiaMay 12, 2016
The management at Bath and Body was amazing. It is truly a team effort and they really encourage you to be the best you can.
Fun and energetic place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 11, 2016
I loved working there. It was always neat to see and smell new products. I also enjoyed doing the floorsets for the following sale. They always had great displays.
Pros
Discounts at Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret.
Love selling
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 11, 2016
It a great place to work for beginners. Selling beauty lotion and meeting new people and also getting free product. Been with the company on and off for 14 years and I love working at bath and Body Works.
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAMay 9, 2016
caring management and great company all around to work for. They genuinely care about every associate and they feel like family. Worked for two different locations in two different cities and felt the same in both environments.
Working At P & D
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterford, CTMay 9, 2016
Able to work along with those that worked in the enigeering field and learning the ways that the compnay ran things - put bids on bid racks, put information into the computers, get the bid from the printer, etc.
Friendly atmosphere
Seasonal Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 8, 2016
Great manager, nice coworkers. Job gets stressful but everyone chips in.. Everyone works for a common cause. People who tend to go to this store are friendly in general.
Pros
Gratis - free products when you do a good job
Cons
Feet might get tired
Active fun work place
Cashier, customer support (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXMay 6, 2016
Bath and body works was a fun place to work, everyday you meet new people and smelled new, hot fragrances. i am a very optimistic person and my energy and the work enviorment really connected well.
Pros
I got new lotions all the time.
Cons
long hours on your feet
Part Time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  OwensboroMay 4, 2016
Very nice job. Starts out at great pay and you get a certain amount of commission as well. Employees get very competitive for the commission.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
On call
n/a
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Moosic, PAMay 4, 2016
It's a good company! They truly have some amazing talent working for this company. You meet a lot of great customers, the product is amazing it truly is fun.
Learning experience in many fields
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 3, 2016
I have learned many things in the retail area. I know how to go through shipment and organize products. I know how to work the register and every day i work their my customer service skills improve. I love my managers they make it fun to get up and go to work and they are very organized. The hardest part of my job is probably floor sets but i enjoy them. My favorite part of my job is doing register because i get to interact with the customers.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.