Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter United States Employee Reviews

great place to work
Estimator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2015
excellent on the job training for sales. Great product with lifetime warranty, many opportunities to sell upgrades. Leads are furnished- no cold calling.
Couldn't ask for a better opportunity
Call Center Manager (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great office energy, nice people, easy job
Cons: none
I started with the company 4 years ago still in high school, looking for a decent paying part time job until I graduated. From the first day I walked in I've been hooked. this is a great environment to work. I was given the opportunity to advance in the company 3 times since I've started, and now run an entire department. I couldn't thank this company enough for what it does for its employees.
Great Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Eugene, ORApril 9, 2015
Bath Fitter has a great team atmosphere and a very knowledgable staff. They really know what they are doing and have created a great environment.
Great Company, People & Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Etters, PAApril 9, 2015
Pros: People, Money$$, Oppurtunity
Cons: Not Many
Went looking for a job & found a career.

New in town I started entry level at Bath Fitter as a customer service representative. Never expected to be there for 5+ years but Bath Fitter is such a great company & place to work it was hard to leave.

Full time & Part time starts at $10 per hour (which is good for this area). Plus the Bonuses, Commissions, Benefits (Medical, Rx, Vision, Dental, 401k) I also received several pay increases & promotions.

Professional Office Environment
Bath Saver is all about the money and deceiving!
mall Rep (Former Employee), Vineland, NJApril 3, 2015
Pros: You get 15 minute breaks, get to talk to people if you're a people person, work alone most of the time if you enjoy that, short days if you prefer that.
Cons: no benefits, poor communication between managers and employees, part time only unless you're a manager, long drives for mandatory meetings.
Was an employee recently, my job was to report to my local mall and harrass people for 4 hours to buy their product. They give you very little training and give you papers in a binder that tells you what to say. They don't want you to take no for an answer from any mall shopper. You get minimum wage, 4-5 hour shifts and their hiring sign SAYS they have flexible hours but I was always given a hard time about what days I could work(I have a toddler at home). Commission is only $4 IF your shopper actually buys something. I was working 3 days a week but couldn't get more than 2 potential customers a week so was cut to 2 days a week. Orientation was an hours drive and 2 hours long, they said I would be paid for it but never was. They said it was the only time I'd have to report there(I don't drive)but had to report to mandatory meetings once a month for 2 hours of just "practicing" how to get people to stop and listen to us talk about the MAGICAL bath tubs. My manager was a young girl who rarely spoke to me over the phone, she never answers her phone and she replied to text message sometimes but was always rude in her way of communicating, actually hanging up on me once! You must have a cell phone to clock in and out and make appointments and it must be done a certain way or they WILL NOT pay you. I was eventually fired because I wasn't making enough sales for them. The only time you see your boss is when you're sales are low and they stand over your shoulder telling you what you need to say or not say OR they're going to fire you. You must have direct deposit and they mail your – more... paystub every 2 weeks. You receive your schedule through group emails. We are not given prices for their products and are not allowed to give estimates to mall shoppers, even though they will ask you. They say they are having a 10% discount for a limited time but thats a lie, they always have it. They DO NOT do Jacuzzis or toilets and sinks. They DO NOT have "colors", theres only white or off-white. And they don't service renters or mobile home owners. They make false promises that their product will not crack or stain but they say there's a lifetime warranty because it does. Assistant manager was unprofessional in his use of profanity and putting down employees/sharing personal info about them. Dress code is business casual. They do send "secret shoppers" to spy on you sometimes. – less
Great company and growing!
Outside Events District Manger (Current Employee), Poca, WVMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Pay, family-like atmosphere, great product, and great management.
Cons: Nothing
I started with Bath Fitter ( Ohio Bath Solutions) in July of 2014. From the time that I have started, I have already been promoted within the company. Bath Fitter provides a great product and a great work environment. The company allows everyone, no matter what position, to be heard. They are always taking feedback for ways to be more efficient and to improve their systems, for the better. I am happy that I was hired by Bath Fitter and hope to spend many more years with the company!
Amazing company with great support & opportunity
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Wilkes Barre PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Fun & energetic atmosphere
This company is great to work for! I've worked in the home improvement industry for over 10 years and this is by far the best!
It is a career company on every level, both full time & part time.
The leadership, support, guidance and education are all provided by upper management. If you want to be successful Bath Fitter will help you get there.
They expect people to work hard - They appreciate & reward that hard work.
Professional's Only Need Apply!
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Challenging/Rewarding/Competitive/Eductational
Cons: Long days
I've worked for this company for years. The company has not only changed my life financially but has afforded me the opportunity to learn and grow with a real world education in business which no university could ever provide. The M.A.B. and Bath Saver, Inc. franchise's which cover 13 states from Mid-Atlantic to the Great North East have built a customer base of over a half million plus a network of 26 locations with over 600 full time employees completely focused on customer satisfaction and accountability for each of its employees at any level from part time workers to senior level management.
The people leaving poor reviews on this site fall into 2 categories in my opinion - 1 they are looking for "the perfect job" with great pay and little work which they will continue to look for as they "job hop" through there entire career with zero success. The 2nd category would be the people who take zero responsibility for there results and are simply not cut out for a professional and intense work environment. Bottom line is that if you want to be told your doing a good job even when your not, then you should probably go sell cup cakes but if your looking for the real deal then work here and prove your ability with results then you will be rewarded immensely.
Great Company and Great People
sales (Current Employee), poca, WVMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great Money, no cold calling
Cons: nothing
This company has been great for me. I had tried several different sales jobs from retail sales to insurance and found this job and it has been my home now for over 5 years. The company is great as long as you put in the effort and are willing to learn.
Solid Company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Altoona, PAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: working on your own without management standing over you
Cons: if you go more than 2 days in a row without lead the pressure builds
Fun work atmosphere! You get out of it what you put into it. Everything depends on amount of leads that have been aquired. They are a very reputable company and management is generally very good! Communication gets an A+
Terrible place to work
Marketing (Former Employee), MorgantownFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: a job
Cons: they don't care about their employees....
No matter how hard you work even if you meet the goals it's still not good enough. They would be ok with you working 7 days a week no raises no praise and will fire you at the drop of a dime without warning.
Sucky place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Etters, PAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: a pay check
Cons: everything
This place is TERRIBLE!!!! They give you two weeks of training two days on the actual floor training. Then once you're out there they want you to immediately start meeting your LPH. They'll tell you that its and equal opportunity place but its really not. They tell you that once you start doing well they'll bump you to full time. LIES they will leave you part time if you are doing well. I was there for 8 months and it started off fine but the longer I stayed there the more I learned what they are really about. They will threaten to fire you repeatedly, they will fire you at the drop of a hat and because they hire people every two weeks they don't care if you're there or not. One big happy family I think not. They are insensitive to people with children the hours suck 12:30pm to 9:00pm and that's full time hours. The health plans take up your check and you're left with no money. Commission is not based on how many appointments you set but IF and that's a big IF the customer buys the freaking product. Oh and you call the same people over and over again and you will get cursed out because for some reason the system they have doesn't work and you will call these people every single day. Just a terrible job I wouldn't recommend this place to my worse enemy that's how horrible this place is and I am so happy that I left this place. Oh yea the breaks HORRIBLE you get two ten minute breaks and for lunch you have 30 minutes. All the food is literally ten or fifteen minutes so by the time you return you have about five minutes to shovel down food or you'll be starving. This is a horrible excuse for a business.
CAN BE A FUN FRIENDLY WORKPLACE
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: relaxed work place team oriented
Cons: took away all sales recognition. bonuses, presidents club, contests awards
REALLY ENJOY WORKING HERE, CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST PLACES I HAVE WORKED AT. AWESOME TEAM ENVIROMENT WITH MANAGERS SUPPORT. I HAVE LEARNED GREAT SELLING TECHNIQUES. MOST ENJOYABLE ASPECT OF THE POSITION IS THE SATSFACTION AND COMFORT I FEEL TO TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY I WANT TO TREATED. WITH HONESTEY AND TRUST AND DELIVER A PRODUCT AND SERVICE SECOND TO NONE.
Not a good place to work.
csr1 (Former Employee), ettersFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: nice co-worker
Cons: healthcare, phone with customer
If you don't get any leads you will be fired so in other words you have to beg the customer to get their bathroom fix. A two day training and then throwing to wolf on the phone . They know they do send out An
y booklets or anything to them people....I would not recommend anyone to work there..2 thumbs down
Franchise owner
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: 100% commission with no base and 100% road warrior. not worth it.
The owner of this franchise is not respectful to employees that works with him.
Good place to work. Sedentary work. After working for this company for 6 - 8 months was able to train incoming employees.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAJanuary 2, 2015
The day started with a supervisor or myself giving some of the employees a motivation speech to start the shift. Call potential customers for the purpose of setting appointments. I assisted some of the supervisors with training new employees. I learned a lot about customer services, to give you and example; some customers can be very upset when you call them, if you allow them to tell you what the problem is they usually calm down after allowing them to do so. Then you can have a normal conversation with the customer. The hardest part of the job is setting the same amount of appointments everyday. Some days were better than others. It depended on what time of year it is. During the holidays, if they just lost a family member, or they just lost their job made it very difficult to set appointments with those customers. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with my co-workers as a team. We are one big happy family and I really enjoyed working with my fellow appointment setters.
N/A
COMMERCIAL SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
Lack opportunity to growth
"Good Old Boys Club" kind of company environment
Misleading opportunities
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: product
Cons: deceptive appointments for sw va
I was never told about 6 days a week schedule...8am to 8pm M-F and 9am to 3 pm on Sat. You will never know your schedule until 9pm the night before...In SW VA count on driving a 1000 miles per week and the monthly sales meeting in Fredericksburg is a free lunch but you will pay for a tank of gas. The company has no skin in the game....aka any money...it all on your dime....the product is good but does not work in SW VA if you want to make a living. 14 people have gone through the program since 2/14 and they just fired the Reg. VP after 3 months.
Perfect speed
Call Service Representative (Former Employee), Etters, PAOctober 22, 2014
It is a great place to work. Easy job to complete. Best starter job with room for advancement.
Do NOT waste your time
Customer sservice rep (Former Employee), Etters , paAugust 15, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything
This is a complete waste of time , there are NO full time options , you start part time and then they fire you after you're done helping them get a few customers . They literally want you to meet your LPH(leads per hour) when you start! Training is only 2 days and then you're out on the floor making calls . It's a sucky job and annoying environment . Don't waste your time !

1 2 3 4