Supervise and manage Physical Security plans and programs for 185 Marine Forces Reserve (MARFORRES) sites.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the ambit of physical security and crime / loss prevention for 185 Marine Forces Reserve units.
• Coordinate with local, state and federal officials to conduct intelligence, threat, and all hazards assessments for risk management.
• Conduct command directed program reviews of MARFORRES units to ensure compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) and Marine Corps policies, orders and directives for Physical Security.
• Provide guidance for base/ installation entry control and building access control procedures.
• Provide guidance for barrier plan, clear zones and restricted area access.
• Assess physical security surveys for Arms, Ammunition and Explosives (AA&E facilities), Communication Security, Restricted Areas and Classified Information Storage Areas.
• Present an out brief to all levels of commands for issues regarding physical security.
• Provide written detailed reports identifying physical and procedural deficiencies and provide solutions for the improvements of these facilities.