Battery Systems Employee Reviews

excellent work
Material Handler/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 4, 2017
good place to work and good enviroment excellent staff and friendly staff to work with.work flow is fast and time goes by fast.helpfulm staff and managerds and supervisors
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Enjoyed driving a new Kenworth strait truck.
Driver/ Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 21, 2017
I was not happy working around battery acid all day long. The safety for this company was questionable. I enjoyed working with the customers and loved driving the truck. The pay was poor for a real hard data work.
Pros
Trucks
Cons
Money
Has things to improve on but ok if you are a single person with no family
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 5, 2017
Good company overall. I loved my time with battery systems! The people I worked with were top notch! However getting a raise is like waiting for the sky to fall. The benefits are unafordable to say the least! When you dont pay your employees enough to afford there benefits you will not keep your employees enough said! Overall great store great people but outside of the store no help from higher ups! Take care of your employees and business will come!!!
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
Healthcare and hard to hit bonus
Excellent company to work for
Accounts Receivables Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CADecember 21, 2016
Battery systems was more like a family. They really took care of their employees. I will definitely miss this company! The management was EXCELLENT and had amazing morals!
Only through handwork you will obtain commission and bonus
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 16, 2016
Great starter company to work for, only has very poor and unsatisfactory in management. Well only at the location I worked at. Hardest part of the job is just moving the product, batteries can tend to be very heavy depending on size and type of client you are dealing with. Overall its not that stressful, although they need to improve on technologies instead of the old fashioned carbon papers in my opinion, it doesn't look organized or classy.

In essence, the company makes many changes all the time and can be sometimes difficult as you grow with the company, they seem like they are still figuring what works and what doesn't. Good company to start at if you are going to school, they don't force overtime and its a great place to get your feet wet and learn some discipline. They offer benefits for full-time employees only, but I don't reccomend getting comfortable here because the sky is the limit.
Pros
commission and bonus.
Cons
technology is outdated
Work Place
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Yuma AZAugust 17, 2015
I would be ready early with a plan, because you always need to have a plan. I would go over plan with my manager would make a few calls prospects to make sure meetings are confirm, I would run a certain territory and stick to it to save time and money. I push my self to learn a different product every week, I learn to stay focus I learn that building relationships with all co-workers and customers is a strong tool that will make all daily responsibilities easier and fun. Hardest part of my job prioritizing at one point and time but was able to learn and source it much better as time past. The most enjoyable was knowing that I help others while working by being a positive leader.
Pros
my own time management
Cons
hard to get a vacation
Great atmosphere, and working conditions.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 12, 2015
great place to learn about how batteries have so many uses in a great environment. Never was put in an unsafe position, was able to have a voice in everyday activities. Serviced areas from Kenmore area down south to Des Moines. Would be a great place for you to learn every aspect that the delivery service provides.
not good
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 13, 2015
not good, no following error occurred, please don't make me say more
Pros
?
Cons
?
ok place to work
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 13, 2014
typical day i would say its was easy every one was cool.
i learned how batterys work in and out
management was too much in your face
hardest part i would say not resolving a issue with a customer
i enjoyed working there i enjoyed helping customers
Pros
good schedule
Cons
getting up at 4am every thursday
fun place to work
driver (Former Employee) –  fresno,caDecember 14, 2012
battery was good to me, Management always worked with me when need time off,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Battery Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7