Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment.
Customer Service Rep/ Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay
Cons: N/A
I would take 30 to 70 calls a day. I worked with the customer and the sales team. I started out as a research clerk and advance quickly to customer service, then Marketing. The Marketing director created a job for me so that he could have me on his team.
I worked with wonderful co-workers that were all team players.
The hardest part of the job, was when we were back ordered on a product.
The best part of the job were my customers and sales force!
Fun place to work
Document Control / Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 30, 2015
Pros: Good healthcare, free lunches
Cons: communication poor among managers
I really enjoyed working here. My day started with a short meeting with my supervisor to go over what I had planned for the day.
1, Entered all training records
2,Processing of Documents of SOP's
3, Filing/Phones
Great place to work and have a career that touches many people.
Technical Integration Manager (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJune 29, 2015
Baxter is an innovated healthcare company. The culture is world class with room for advancement. You are the only limit to your possibilities.
Educational
Product Surveillance Quality Associate I (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILJune 27, 2015
I learned a great deal at this company in regards to quality control and management. It was a great experience, and allowed me to expand my networking.
Overall experience
Trainer (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJune 25, 2015
This amazing place has helped develop many new skills I didn't think I am capable of having. I have an amazing support system from my supervisor, manager and even other department who encourage me to keep learning and growing with the company. This place has changed my life because of what they do. It taught me a lot about communication, quality, and safety.
Productive work place and fun with Baxter
Validation Analyst/QA Test Lead (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJune 23, 2015
I'm Happy to work with Baxter, the work atmosphere was too good,
my co-workers was so supportive, now i'm looking more challenges work in my further.
Productive and satisfying work environment.
Meeting Planner Contractor (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILJune 23, 2015
Great company to work for and plenty of recognition. They offered a great schedule and flexibility during bad weather. This was a very satisfying and rewarding position.
horrible
aspct (Former Employee), independence,moJune 17, 2015
Pros: they have good benefits
Cons: everything but their benefits
the schedule is the worst and they do not care about anything important in your life all they care about is if you will be a body not even a good employee just a body to throw around to tell what to do so that the people higher up do not have to do anything. A girls mother was dying and they looked at her and said so you will be here right bc we are going to be busy and she isn't dead yet. they don't not value their employees and they lie to you in the beginning and then when you are there its completely different.
Good Company
QA Manager (Former Employee), PRJune 14, 2015
Pros: bonus
Interaction with different area in order to assure that the laboratory provide the service on time to assure on time product in the market.
Difficult to become permanent.
Engineer (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILJune 13, 2015
Pros: Nice co-workers and campus.
Cons: Difficult to become permanent.
Worked on a legacy product so very little engineering, a lot of data analysis and paperwork. Co-workers were really nice. Constantly worried about contract extensions and contractors get paid squat.
A very large company
Quality Associate, Internal Assessment Auditor (Former Employee), Rochester, MIJune 11, 2015
The facility I worked at started as Immuno US. It was purchased by Baxter Healthcare. We underwent many changes as this facility was incorporated to be a full baxter company
TECHNICAL ANALYST (Former Employee), Puerto Rico, GuayamaJune 11, 2015
Cons: shor breaks
I learned to be a asistant manager. My coworkers are exceptionals. The hardest part of my job was asist a 4 contractors on a row.
Drug Delivery Manager, Facility (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILJune 3, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits
Cons: None
Great place to work with excellent benefits. Many avenues for advancement, with a safe work environment. Expanding business model.
A job with meaning - the product we make out of human plasma saves lives.
Regional Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 3, 2015
I am proud to work at Baxter. This company is fast paced and climbing. We collect human plasma and make life-saving therapies for very sick patients. We save lives. The growth for BioLife, a subsidiary of Baxter, in the US is about 10 new centers per year for the next 10 years. The reason I gave Indeed my resume is because I would like to be considered for project manager positions around the Des Moines/Ankeny/Ames Iowa area.
Great company to start with
Sr. Engineer (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILMay 29, 2015
Big stable company
Must be proactive to advance skills and career
High turn over rate
Management is a mixed bag
Must have a strong voice to be heard
Hard fun work
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSMay 24, 2015
Train new staff make sure numbers were meet conduct meetings and attend all meetings and have to be able to discipline people when they are in the wrong.
Temp Boring
Production Associate Supply back-up Handler (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILMay 23, 2015
Pros: 8 hour days no weekends
Cons: boring
A lot of procedures policies. Very boring looking at IV bags for particles. Not the job for everyone very hard not to fall asleep on the assembly line
Good Place to work.
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee), North CarolinaMay 21, 2015
Good Environment to work in which supportive management and staff. It has good work-life balance and great benefits. It also provides you with lot of job growth opportunities.
Maintan the machines in excellent conditions.
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), PRMay 20, 2015
Maintenance of manufactures equipment, troubleshooting devices of systems mechanics, pneumatics, electrics and controls, experience in process validations. Sealed with heat bar, experience in servomotors and experience in Rotary Ring Sealer, machine multi-stations: RF seal, Load, Print, Barcode, and Insert & Unload
Productive and good place
Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee), PRMay 20, 2015
Pros: free gifts
Cons: shorts breaks
Productive, good companions, my supervisor helph with the work
tasks. The facilities and areas of works are very good and clean
to work