Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

I was only a contract employee.
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYJune 24, 2016
I loved the job, and workplace, Preparing reports and analyzing data. However after my contract ended they let me go. I continue to review Baxter Jobs for the Data Coordinator to be posted because i truly loved the job.
Fun Place, learned a lot
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 18, 2016
This was one of the best places I have worked so far. Learned a lot..enjoyed a lot. Managers and directors are awesome to work with. They have good sense of responsibilities and understands the employees' issue very well.
Great Organization
Sr. Principle Engineer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 14, 2016
Closing Englewood Manufacturing Plant and re-locating Product manufacturing to out of state locations. Great place to work and I would remain if plant were to remain open.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Closing Englewood plant
Good Benefits
Manager, Organizational Change Management (Former Employee) –  Round Lake, ILJune 16, 2016
Good compensation and benefits. Some organizations seem to really care about their employees. Still, too much demand for high performance without providing the resources to enable performance.
Good company
Production Associate/ Backup Supply Handler (Former Employee) –  Round Lake, ILJuly 7, 2016
Baxter is a good company to work for but could increase in pay for employee who deserve to move up in the company. Great hours and offers overtime when needed. Easy job to do if you do what you are told.
Productive pharmaceutical company that saves lives.
Manufacturing Technician I (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2016
Being employed for Baxter was a great opportunity that gave me a fresh start within the pharmaceutical company. I developed multi-tasking, leadership roles, ERT and etc.
Good company to work and grow
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLMay 1, 2016
The company has rich pipeline of products, including renal, medication delivery and other biomedical products. The company is global leader in the market share in these areas. The company has lots of talented employee, and a good place to work and grow.
Decent Place
Supply Handler (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILApril 25, 2016
Needs improvement to management, they need to be more knowledgable about the floor operations and also need to think their decisions through more thoroughly
Pros
Cafeteria, relatively steady hours, voluntary overtime
Cons
rough work life balance, mandated overtime
Baxter "contingent labor" (from Aerotek) is placed in any department with any manager dispite an employees position acceptance
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 21, 2015
The R&D organization at Baxter has difficulty making decisions which has consequences not only regarding regulatory compliance but the patient as well. My respect for Baxter and the reality of working for Baxter differed greatly.
Pros
You can stay home, buy a car and surf the internet all on company time.
Cons
It is a difficult environment for type A focused employees
Dull 9 to 5 with great benefits
IT (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 9, 2015
Baxter is a behemoth corporation with thousands of employees. This is as corporate is it gets. 9 to 5 with an inflated corporate structure and bureaucracy. Promotions are scarce and work is dull. Management inefficiencies are everywhere and are being overlooked.
Pros
Health and other benefits
Cons
Poor management and culture
day as inspector...
Manufacturing Inspector (Current Employee) –  Aibonito, PRDecember 12, 2015
During my day at Baxter as Inspector, I perform and document routine inspections a plastic products, to a raw materials and finished products to ensure product compliance with all quality standards and specifications. Maintains update knowledge of all processes and product specifications. Generates and/or keeps all documents. And all is a rotuine so basically we do the same unless QA stops any machine or batch to rework it or to review it. No matter is a routine work its so good, confortable, and nice work were we save lifes every single moment, so that basically a simple day of the inspector at Baxter.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Medina, NY 14103April 29, 2016
wonderful, friendly, caring, understanding managers and co-workers.
Learned about insulin pumps and all the intricate parts and also how strict the FDA requirements are.
Pros
Lunches bought some times.
Cons
most employees hired through a temp agency.
Very well place to work, great opportunities
Validation Engineer Associate II (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesAugust 7, 2015
I have worked for Baxter for 3+ years and I have gotten promoted twice in the years worked here. Upper management really take a look at the talents and knows how to work great with people who want to advance in their careers.
Job is very low on stress, easy to reach daily goals
Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Medina, NYJuly 1, 2016
Job is overall very fun, great work hours, great management very good health benefits and 401k, overall a great place to work
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Pay is not what i feel it should be
Productive and fun environment
Quality Control Associate II (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 20, 2016
It was nice working with Baxter, the employees were taken care off in terms of Benefits. Co-workers are fun to work with even in times of a stressful day.
Excellent benefits, pay and opportunities with great people.
Scheduling/Planning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 7, 2016
Great work environment with many growth opportunities. Good work/life balance with many benefits. Amazing co-workers with many challenges that result in personal growth and development.
Decent Place to work
Data Entry/ Depo Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 9, 2016
A good company to work for. Friendly and helpful. They do a lot for their employees. The work is straight forward. They let you know ahead of time before they let you go.
Fun, supportive coworkers.
Product Surveillance Quality Associate - CST Team (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILDecember 3, 2015
Fun, supportive team; however, the company is unable to provide enough opportunities for growth or advancement within the department.
fantastic!
CO-OP Rotations (Former Employee) –  Round Lake, ILMay 11, 2016
Was part of a coop program that was there for the summer. It was very engaging and we all got to learn a lot and get our feet wet in the real world. The people were very nice and helpful along the way.
Complaint Handling
Global Product Surveillance Quality Associate I (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILOctober 8, 2015
Take an assignment daily of complaints of Baxter products. Determine portability to the FDA and complete necessary tasks/investigation for closure of complaint. I loved working for this company but after its split into two companies, job security is now an issue.
Pros
Was a great company to work for
Cons
No more job security, overtime is no longer an option as resources are tight