Baxter Healthcare

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Drone like
Labeling Documentation Sr. Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Roundlake, ILMarch 24, 2015
Pros: It was great about 5 years ago. Discount perks
Cons: limitation to solving issues
Management has made it their mission to prevent you from thinking out of the box. Eventually it inhibits you from being able to say anything at all without the fear there will be repercussions for speaking up.
This has been a recent change in the company that has made many employees afraid or uneasy and makes for a miserable environment.
Coworkers are let go and not replaced, and the rest of the team picks up the slack. Or the complete opposite, too many on a team with no focus, or direction.
Excellent Workplace
QA Associate - CAPA Owner (Current Employee), PRMarch 20, 2015
Excellent Workplace where my abilities can be use to contribute in the daily requirements of the company . I am so grateful to work inna company like Baxter Aibonito.
Quality Driven
Corporate Product Surveillance Quality Associate (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILMarch 18, 2015
Productive, extremely fast pace environment with plenty of potential for personal growth. Professional atmosphere, business oriented goals. Friendly management.
Mgr (Former Employee), Round LakeMarch 17, 2015
Great products, rewarding experience. Life saving products great people to work with, Enjoyable experience, commute from the city is trying at times
Dependable Company
Production Technician (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILMarch 15, 2015
i really dont know what to say about this company but i have to say something.otherwise i cant do this anymore. Seriously More? How many words do i have to write.
Intern HR
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMarch 13, 2015
Great place to work, positive atmosphere, very good internship program. I really enjoyed my time there and learned a lot about the healthcare industry, finance, and HR.
Change Management
Senior Clinical Consultant (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILMarch 12, 2015
Pros: positive impact on global health
Cons: ever changing corporate environment
I have enjoyed working for Baxter Healthcare for eight years and the company has allowed me to grow in my field of interest.

A typical day at Baxter for a Senior Clinical Consultant in Therapeutics includes a review of regulatory documents and educational material with a half day of meetings to drive team decisions. My co-workers are very intelligent, hard working individuals that have added to my knowledge and experience allowing positive growth in my consultation skills.

The hardest part of the job is the ever changing corporate environment. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the benefits that we are making on the lives of tens of thousands patients across the globe.
Leading Manufacturer
Material Handler/Record Keeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSMarch 8, 2015
Typical day inventory control, ordering part, forklift training, mold approvals, and warehouse worker. learning AS/400 system daily, tracking Kronos time and attendance, and shipping and receiving. the hardest part was staying longer hours each day. The most enjoyable was working in the different departments and learning the different jobs.
Great place to work. Friendly Management
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILMarch 6, 2015
Pros: free health check, blood donation drive
Cons: more contractors and few employees
Baxter was a great place to work. Their office building is great with lot of parking and greenery. Management is easy going with accountability as a key. Staff is cooperative and fosters learning environment. Hardest part was commute to north. The most enjoyable part is no micro management.
Longevity due to great people
Sr. Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Vernon Hills/DeerfieldFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: unfair termination of many good individuals due to corporate downsizing.
Fast pace high volume environment. Ability to work from home truly support a culture dedicated to work life balance. Must part co-workers became friends for life. Hardest part of the job dealing with unnecessary matters caused by individuals who are suppose to protect the work place from those issues. Enjoyed going in and making a difference with team members that supported each other, respected, cared and celebrated each others personal/professional growth. Truly friends for life.
It is an excellent environment to work
Associate Director, Cognizant (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILFebruary 24, 2015
A land of opportunity with parallel M&A and Separation activities. One of the division will end up innovating solutions and another will expand its portfolio. Overall a good place to work
Production Environment
Department Coordinator/Administrator (Current Employee), Medina, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: Great gym
Cons: Loud
Baxter is a fast paced production department of an infusion pump. Line workers are trained extensively for their position.
Productive work environment
Research Associate I (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Gain a lot of experience during my time at Baxter. Allows development if you're willing to take on greater roles and responsibilities.
Cognos Seniour Developer and Admin
Cognos Platform Admin (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 14, 2015
✓ Closely work with customer to gather requirement and analyze the source system for required tables/fields.
✓ Convert the requirement to specification documents and coordinate the work between team and customer.
✓ Managing scrum calls between team and customer to provide status on work deliverables.
✓ Design durable framework business model by keeping future business changes in mind to avoid respective report changes.
✓ Apply Cognos package/object/data level security in framework manger to make application more secure.
✓ Creating stand alone and embedded framework manager filter for easy reporting – more... purpose.
✓ Implementing best practices during framework model and tuning Performance of framework model.
✓ Creating multidimensional powerplay cubes by using powerplay transformer.
✓ Creating alternate hierarchies in dimensions to bypass levels.
✓ Implementing security by creating cube views and associating those views with LDAP/Active directory security groups.
✓ Creating Cognos reports with Analysis studio/report studio/Query studio/event studio/metric studio based on business need.
✓ Dash board design by using Cognos workspace/work space advanced and active reports.
✓ Creating discontinues crosstabs in report studio with cell level drill through to detail report studio reports.
✓ Creating package level drillthroughs to navigate from Analysis studio reports to report studio reports.
✓ Implementing advanced Cognos report techniques like rendering, conditional blocks, book mark, page breaks and conditional styles.
✓ Install And Configure Cognos servers on distributed environment.
✓ Install and Configure CAFÉ and MS Go office on user machines.
✓ Defining Security matrix on cognos environment.
✓ Creating Cognos roles and security groups.
✓ Fixing Cognos environment performance issues and making environment is up and running.
✓ Creating IBM tickets for critical environment issues and tool bugs, fixing them by coordinating with IBM.
✓ Install and configure Access manager/LDAP
✓ Applying patch up gradation on cognos window servers.
✓ Applying fix packs and upgrading service packs.
✓ Weekly restart on cognos services and resolving issues if occurs.
✓ Routing Compatible and dynamic cube packages to respective servers.
✓ Assisting Application development teams on bottle neck issues.
✓ Fixing Cognos application development issues.
✓ Creating datasources across Cognos environments.
✓ Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
✓ Working with Tableau dashboards deployed on Web server
✓ Ability to support multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance – less
Good working coditions
Senior Technician (Former Employee), PRFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: safe working conditions
Cons: n/a
Verify and excute the preventive maintenance peding . Bring support to the machines that have critical damage or failures to continue the normal operation.I learn sol 6 "S.Team work all the time to complete the pending tasks.Keep the machines running during my shift is my challenge to be the number one in the production of medical components.
Excellent Work Place
Quality Associate I (Former Employee), PRFebruary 12, 2015
Excellent Work Place in the center of Puerto Rico Island. Located on a quiet town with very happy people. Good dinning place and very central location on the town.
Regulatory Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 12, 2015
I really enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. I loved being able to work from home during the week. My team was supportive and helpful as well.
Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), PRFebruary 11, 2015
* Machines used to make different types of anesthesia. * Troubleshooting Jobs in High Voltage and Low Voltage * Machine used for filling and torque test. * Working in Blueprints and Machine Shop
An overall excellent experience
Quality Audit Technician (Former Employee), PRFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: plenty of support, fast-paced process, never a dull moment.
Cons: weekend shifts, slight lack of personnel.
A typical day on site consisted of performing audits across various areas of each of the five lines of production of medication delivery devices and packaging lines. This was my first experience with the process from start to finish of medication delivery. The learning experience was invaluable as it allowed me to see other aspects of the pharmaceutical industry and how manufacturing techniques differ from site to site and also how the process is indeed similar. Management was effective at coordinating the process and placing the employees exactly where they would be most effective, with the overriding – more... concept being equal exposure to all aspects of the process. My co-workers were very helpful in showing me the ropes of this new process and the experience gained during my time here will help me face new and exciting opportunities. The most difficult part of the job was the schedule of production and handling non-conformance events as they would occur, but of course there was plenty of support to handle all the details when needed. The best part of this job was the dynamic nature of the manufacturing process and being on my feet most of the day. Auditing the process was extremely enjoyable and rewarding at the same time. – less
Professional environment , great pay and benefits
Sr. Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Round Lake Il, 60073February 10, 2015
Pros: pay and benefits
Busy healthcare manufacturing and research facility.
Professional environment with a flexible work life balance.
Inclusive and diverse culture of friendly coworkers

About Baxter Healthcare

axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company – Read more

Baxter Healthcare Salaries