Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Loved my time working at Baxter
Department Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILOctober 30, 2015
Baxter is a very god company to work for. It provides great benefits and a comfortable work environment. I enjoyed interacting with my co workers and learning from them.
Pros
Great people
Cons
long commute
Good company to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILOctober 16, 2015
Diversified company with challenging and inspirational environment. Multitude of opportunities present themselves to learn new skills and advance their career.
Pros
Fast moving company.
Manufacturing Days.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PRJuly 27, 2015
A work day in Baxter is a great one; you are always doing something interesting. During this year I learn so many things about Manufacturing, FDA requirements among others. Management is always there to help you, answer questions and give support. Co-workers are like family they know how to work like a team. Sometimes there difficult times but not impossible, the most hard part here is the changing schedules during the weeks of the production of our products, but at the end of the day work with people and motivate them is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great place to work and have a career that touches many people.
Technical Integration Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 29, 2015
Baxter is an innovated healthcare company. The culture is world class with room for advancement. You are the only limit to your possibilities.
Medical Assembly
Manufacturing Technician 2 (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 23, 2016
First thing in the morning, we usually clean the room, as in wiped down things we normally use daily. We get assigned to do our normally routine stuff. Usually, we'll either be tubing, inspecting or finals jars. Depends on how many you're tubing, you maybe have at least 1 or 2 people to help you.
Boston Scientific
CAPA Analyst and Owner (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYNovember 29, 2015
Highly interactive with senior management (at corporate level. Well managed, well organized and excellent documentation)
baxter
Production Associate/Supply Handler (Former Employee) –  Round Lake, ILOctober 21, 2015
Baxter was a company that offered me opportunities to succeed. The main priority at this facility is to push their workers to obtain a career and watch them grow.
It is a paycheck
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  North Cove, NCFebruary 15, 2016
I have learned that dealing with co-workers is like dealing with toddlers. I have learned that if you are not a part of toddlers then you will be ousted. The absolute hardest part of my job is dealing with co-workers. It is a paycheck until I find something new
Productive pharmaceutical company that saves lives.
Manufacturing Technician I (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2016
Being employed for Baxter was a great opportunity that gave me a fresh start within the pharmaceutical company. I developed multi-tasking, leadership roles, ERT and etc.
Competitive and challenge company
Sr Payroll Accountant (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 21, 2016
I just like to work in a place where the development opportunities for all employees already exist. A competitive opportunities are given for the employees. The job work and life balance, job security and the compesations plans are important factors too.
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Medina, NYMarch 17, 2016
Baxter is a wonderful job, but due to how short contracts are and the fact they only hire 5 to 10 people when they do hire (once every 3 months), you never feel secure in the job.
Pros
Long Breaks, Cell phone use
Decent Place
Supply Handler (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILApril 25, 2016
Needs improvement to management, they need to be more knowledgable about the floor operations and also need to think their decisions through more thoroughly
Pros
Cafeteria, relatively steady hours, voluntary overtime
Cons
rough work life balance, mandated overtime
Excellent benefits, pay and opportunities with great people.
Scheduling/Planning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 7, 2016
Great work environment with many growth opportunities. Good work/life balance with many benefits. Amazing co-workers with many challenges that result in personal growth and development.
Productive work environment, friendly coworkers
Quality Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 9, 2015
A typical day at work includes an 8 AM meeting to go over our metrics from the day before, any safety and GMP issues from the day before and any tasks that must be completed during the day. From there employees would work on any items that were received and needed to be inspected throughout the day. Coworkers were very outgoing and eager to help with any and all problems.

The work environment is extremely productive with a sort of push to make sure you finished all of your work on time and release material to manufacturing as needed.
horrible
aspct (Former Employee) –  independence,moJune 17, 2015
the schedule is the worst and they do not care about anything important in your life all they care about is if you will be a body not even a good employee just a body to throw around to tell what to do so that the people higher up do not have to do anything. A girls mother was dying and they looked at her and said so you will be here right bc we are going to be busy and she isn't dead yet. they don't not value their employees and they lie to you in the beginning and then when you are there its completely different.
Pros
they have good benefits
Cons
everything but their benefits
the best job i've had so far
Service line assembler (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYAugust 23, 2015
Baxter was an amazing place to work at, the people were enjoyable to work with, the atmosphere was good, it was a nice climate, management was a joke, I loved getting up and going there, I loved working with my hands.
Pros
good co workers, enjoyable job
Cons
management had no clue how to run a company.
productivity
Assembler/inspector (Former Employee) –  plasma pooling/reworkerFebruary 8, 2016
I will start my job doing the best I can do willing to listen and learn how to do my job to satisfy my boss and customers. Well I do work with my co=workers and make the most of my day making sure I'm doing my job right the first time
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
short breaks
good place to work
Validation engineer (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMarch 10, 2016
Drafting the IQ, PQ and OQ. Working closely with the manager and business analyst. I have learned to work closely with the team and following the guidelines provided. Meeting deadlines and following protocols
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Good Work/Life Balance
Engineer (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 15, 2016
Good company to work with. Excellent peers and co-workers. Very good work and life balance depending on you role. Good place to work both challenging and demanding.
Longevity due to great people
Sr. Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills/DeerfieldFebruary 25, 2015
Fast pace high volume environment. Ability to work from home truly support a culture dedicated to work life balance. Must part co-workers became friends for life. Hardest part of the job dealing with unnecessary matters caused by individuals who are suppose to protect the work place from those issues. Enjoyed going in and making a difference with team members that supported each other, respected, cared and celebrated each others personal/professional growth. Truly friends for life.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
unfair termination of many good individuals due to corporate downsizing.