Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company to work at. Promote and encourage self growth
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 14, 2017
Great company to work at. Promote and encourage self growth. During my 6 years of working for this company, I learned a great deal of stuff from dealing with mental health issues to finding effective treatment plans.
Good place to settle in
Crisis Clinician (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 11, 2017
I dont like to write these things. This is annoying to have to write this so I can move to the next item it is very bothersome that indeed is ridiculous about this
Pros
Able to get lots of overtime
Cons
Pay is pretty good but not great and trouble with leaving on time
fun place to work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 10, 2017
Good company to work for, diverse culture, management was understanding, nothing hard about the job had good staff and alot of activities. I would recommend someone to work for them
Pros
activities
Cons
no breaks
Small detoxification with high turnover of clients
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2017
High client turnover was manageable.Clients were very cooperative and seemed happy with the care and treatment they received. Most, if not all went on to further treatment. Management was disconnected from Nursing. I did not feel as if I was part of a team.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
Relaxed and understanding workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 22, 2017
I know what is expected of me and I have the tools and training required. My manager is understanding and always has my back. I enjoy going into my office daily because i know my manager ultimately wants me to succeed.
Could be better but not too bad.
Service Planning Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 21, 2017
It would be a better company if most manager were not too busy hiring their own people. Job advancement can be unfair and unpredictable as well. Also one has to adapt fast to changes to survive.
Pros
degree of independence.
Cons
loads of paperwork
Great Place to Work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  South Weymouth, MAJune 13, 2017
Bay Cove is a good place to work. They are fair and give employees every opportunity to thrive. There is also a lot of room for promotion and movement from within the company
Benefits
Great Staff!
Mental Health Counselor Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 3, 2017
I had an amazing time working here with such a great staff. Each day was like working with a group of friends that trusted each other. Each staff member was very knowledgable and willing to go over and beyond.
Housing Clinician
Housing Clinician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2017
Acted as an advocate for each housing program with issues and/or concerns. Acted as a liaison with obtaining needed resources for each housing program and gave professional insight to issues and problems.
Pros
good vacation build up
Cons
no regular salary increases
Awesome work environment
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 20, 2017
I love this company, the staff members are very passionate about the services we provide. This company prides itself on keeping our clients safe! Great benefits and great opportunities to move up the career chain.
Pros
Always overtime available.

Want to know more about Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.?

Ask a question
Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 15, 2017
I was an intern at this company, and it had to be one of the best experiences I think I've had to date. my coworkers were amazing, and the clients had to be the best part of my day!
Pros
co-workers, clients
A good job overall.
Residential Counselor I (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MAMay 3, 2017
Working at baycove human services is a job you have to get used to . because sometimes its stressfull sometimes its not, sometimes its the worst job in the world because of how hard it is to cope with people.
Productive &Fun Place To Work
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Roslindale, MAApril 13, 2017
Baycove is an Excellent Company To Work For. Most Of The Supervisors Work Well With You And Are Very Flexiable And Considerate For Your Work Life And Home Life. They Are Your Family Outside Of Family!
Pros
Client Outings
Cons
Better Pay/More Overtime
Horrible
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAApril 11, 2017
This was a Horrible place to work, program directors are vicious , pay check is always messed up, no breaks, it's 100 degrees , you will sweat your buttocks off.
Great place to work.
Residential Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 3, 2017
Working in the mental heath field can have it's challenges, but Bay Cove make it a rewarding place to work. The staff really enjoy the culture that has been provided by this company.
Pros
Excellent support system while learning direct care.
good place to work
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 19, 2017
this is a good place to work if you want part time or full time, they also have good benefits. there is never a supervisor breathing down your neck, it laid back but professional.
Cons
no breaks
Terrible
Day Habilitation Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 4, 2017
Highly unstructured, little to no training offered, yet there is an expectation of perfect. I would not work for this company again. Salary is also not great considering most employees live in the city. I lived somewhere for free and could barely afford it at the time.
Great Organization
Home At Last Coordinator/Senior Outreach Worker (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 2, 2017
Baycove is great and care about their employees. My team in specifically is great. I have grown a lot. There is definite room for growth within the organization.
client based
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 15, 2016
The agency has a large client base, requires the ability to be flexible and multitask. Mission oriented programs but pay is not that good and must use your own resources such as car for entry level positions.
Productive and enjoyable place to work even though the population served was a tough one and brave at the same time.
Women's Program Substance Abuse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MADecember 2, 2016
I used to start my day reading the serenity prayer which relaxes and balance me out through the day. I saw mostly the women population that needed to work more on having a recovery foundation. Most of my participants had a trauma back ground as well as mental health diagnosis. The management worked with me and we had good communication. My co-workers worked as a team with me and we had fun celebrating different occasions at work. The hardest part of the job was that because I used to work as a consultant I had to go to work at times even when I was not feeling good. The most enjoyable part of my work was when participants dropped by to check in with me and told me they are still sober and attending meetings.
Pros
Continium Ed. tuition, time flexibility, team work...
Cons
Far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. Reviews by Location