Bay Inc Employee Reviews

Never got paid for hours I worked
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  walnut creek/ pleasanton, caAugust 3, 2015
They don't tell you when you apply or when you start but they don't pay you for three weeks and then they also don't pay you for training. It is not a good job unless you are willing to work for nothing and work six days a week and not receive any type of benefits.
Cons
Never get paid, no health care, must work saturdays
They stuck by me
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Walnut CreekJuly 23, 2014
They offered side by side training. I was provided training for one skill at a time.
Pros
great package given so many hours
Cons
12 hour work day
Good Learning Experience
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 24, 2013
Great place to work and excel. I plan to move up within the company soon. I love that we work outdoors and I do not have to sit at a desk all day. Highly motivational environment and supportive management.
Pros
daily meetings, goal setting, daytime hours, events
Cons
long days, no 401k
Fun work environment
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAApril 3, 2013
If you are looking for job security, good hours, and a great environment, then come on in. I personally do not like being cooped up in an office all day so I enjoy getiing out and about meeting new people every day. Recommended!
Fun family atmosphere created with a youthful feel
Account Manager/Leader (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 27, 2013
Arrive early for a morning impact meeting. Go out into the field and sold and marketed products for the client of that particular day. Management was very supportive and interactive with all employees. Hardest part was the business to business sales aspect of the job and the extremely long hours. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and co-workers and building lasting relationships with both.
Pros
fast track to management program with endless advancement opportunites
Cons
long hours and 100% commission based pay
Great Co-Workers
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 20, 2013
If you are not proactive and productive, then there is no need to apply here. All of my co-workers are fun, professional, and have a great attitude. That's what makes my job so enjoyable. My hours are great and management has really helped me excel. Exceptional!
Join Us
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 6, 2013
I am grateful for my job with Bay Inc. I love the flexibility I have to finish working on my Marketing Degree. The professionalism is superb and my co-workers are amazing. I am thankful to be part of such a supportive team. There is nothing dead-end about this job, there are always opportunities to advance.
Thank You Guys!
Saleman (Current Employee) –  Walnut CreekFebruary 28, 2013
I Work for bay inc. for quite a long time now. I Am Very impressed from this company and I Really love working here. The job is real fun you get to be outdoors and don't have to seat down at an office all day long ,As I Prefer. I Am very pleased for the opportunity that was given to me And will be happy to keep working here with the great staff of workers. Thank you guys :).
Pros
great co workers, good management, fun job
Great Opportunity!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 18, 2013
I have been with Bay Inc Walnut Creek for only a few short months and I am already a step closer to my goals. I came in to interview with no experience and was given an opportunity to excel. I am thankful to be part of a team that is supportive and encouraging. Highly recommended!
Great job, excellent advancement opportunities!
event coordinator (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 11, 2013
I Learned a lot while working at bay inc. ,I became a great salesman and improved myself in many personal aspects.
i often found jobs very hard to me at the long term but the great management who is always willing to help me out really keeps me highly motivated.
co-workers are always very nice to each other and we are really connected to each other we hangout together and talk about everything they are my friends!
Pros
good benefits, great co-workers, fulfilling job
I love my team!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 7, 2013
This is a great company to work for. The management and growth opportunities are excellent. My favorite part of coming to work everyday is working with my team. My co-workers are there to show support and help when needed.
Pros
management, benefits, flexibility
Cons
i wish i would have joined sooner.
This is great place to work
sales (Current Employee) –  walnut creek, caSeptember 20, 2012
good work, i love the concept. The owner is very nice and we have team fun days, the girls are very nice and the pay is really good
It is a comission job.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 8, 2012
I liked the job but I wasn't able to continue to work for them at that time due to I needed a hourly job for my family.

4.4