Bay Medical Center

Bay Medical Center Employer Reviews

Director of Cardiovascular Services (Current Employee), Panama City, FLMay 13, 2014
I have learned a lot working here. I enjoy the people I work with and the physicians are great.
Great learning experience
LPN II Cardiac Floor (Former Employee), Panama City, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: great learning experience with good staff
Cons: very few breaks
A typical day was working daily with s/p CABG patients, s/p Cardiac cath patients, wound care, medication administration along with insulin. Disease process teaching, safety teaching.
many opportunities for experience
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Panama City, FLMarch 12, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
intense long hours.
excellent co-workers.
new company
new upper management
As continue
Medical/Surgical unit as RN providing care (Former Employee), Panama City, Florida on Bay County.February 27, 2014
A typical day of work is to finish all the tasks applied based on requirements of the shift. Every RN learn lots of procedures, interventions and assessments on a very busy and sometimes challenging unit. Helping the others, and providing a great team work is a good sign for great outcome for unit. The hardest part is to deal with family member and – more... make them satisfied all the time. The most enjoyable part is when patient's satisfaction rate is high and team supportive work create a warm and nice environment of care. – less
great place to work.
registered nurse circulator (Former Employee), panama city,flaFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: payroll deduction
great place to work. love caring for patients. excellent teamwork
Productive and quiet
Data Integrity Specialist (Former Employee), Panama City, FLDecember 9, 2013
Pros: discounts on lunches and discounts on gift shop items
Cons: short lunch breaks
Great working environment, Good Directors to work for. A self driven position that managers and supervisors I had to work closely with.
Very well organize and drama free work place.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Panama City, FLNovember 28, 2013
A day working at Bay medical Center is very much like a team, everyone pulls together to have better care for the patients. I've learned that you can learn something new everyday with having an open mind . My co-workers for the most part are helpful and professional. The most part I enjoy about my job is we are always proper staffed.
Worked on many units in hospital. I had great co-workers.
Clerical Support Associate (Former Employee), Panama City, FLNovember 27, 2013
Pros: beautiful place, made great friends
Cons: n/a
Very fast paced work. I love this environment. I worked with great team of nurses, nurse's aides. I had a great manager, she is fair and honest. I learned in this field of employment to be patient, have compassion, you must have a great attitude. multi-skilled, and a team player all the way. I have all these qualities. I have worked in healthcare field – more... most of my life, in all my working career.
Sometimes it is very stressful, but that's where I like it. It is a challenge and rewarding position. – less
Productive and fast-paced environment
Publications Specialist/Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Panama City, FLNovember 23, 2013
In the five years that I worked at Bay Medical, I learned more about marketing than I could've thought possible. The experience was invaluable training for my next career move.
Social Worker and Case Manager (Former Employee), Panama City, FLNovember 14, 2013
Although the management went through several changes, working at Bay Medical Center was great.
I worked here before it was McClaren
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Bay City, MINovember 13, 2013
The Lab was a great place to work. The only reason I left was that the old management, which is now gone, thought very little of us as employees. A direct quote " I can have monkeys from the street come in and do what you do."
hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Panama City, FLSeptember 30, 2013
• Assisting up to 15-20 Patients at a time
• Taking vital signs
• Help with some medical procedures
• Assist patients entering or leaving their beds
• Assist patients walking
• Tidy patient's rooms
• Answer call lights
• Make beds
• Deliver messages
• Monitoring patients and reporting changes
• Collecting samples for testing
• Provide patient hygiene
 – more... Feeding patients
• Monitoring food and liquid input/output
• 3-15 blood draws a day – less
Undergoing changes with management
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Panama City, FLSeptember 10, 2013
Great company but not a competitive salary. Overall great environment to work in.
Job Security
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Panama City, FLAugust 12, 2013
I enjoyed my job. I learned a lot from many different people.
enjoyable staff and surgeons, enjoyed caring for critical pts. and teaching
registered nurse (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLAugust 12, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: call
i worked full time for the last 6 years for bay med including taking call for GI and PACU. staffing was low at times but environment and staff were pleasant. iwent part time beginning of 2013 for medical reasons. i left in good standing.
great job great experience
Waste Technician (Former Employee), Panama City, FLAugust 9, 2013
Pros: something different every day
Cons: stressful
great job great experience met a lot of different people.
enjoyed my time there
I enjoyed the ever changing dynamics of this job
Quantitative Analyst (Former Employee), Panama City, FLMay 28, 2013
Pros: constantly learning differant skills
Cons: breaks are sometimes forgotten do to fast past enviroment
I learned to adapt to a fast past environment, answering phones, multitasking and learning new job skills. Such as working with paper to going paperless, scanning document and analyzing charts. I also came to understand managing my time, priorities duties and working independently without supervision. I enjoyed training new employees. My co-workers – more... were a vital part of my job. We depended on each other to complete task in a timely manner. Management had a keen way of including every person in making are department run effectively. – less
Environmental Service Tech (Former Employee), Panama City FlApril 14, 2013
Pros: benefits, promotion
Cons: n/a
Working here was a different experience for me. I had to learn how to deal with cleaning patients rooms when they have expired or when a new mother has brought a baby in the world. After getting use to it I was alright. Management and co workers was great to work around
I learned every day.
CNA (Former Employee), Panama City, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: learning
Cons: not being able to help the client enough as a cna
I loved working at the hospital every day was some thing new and taking care of the clients was the best. I learned how to deal with the very ill and their family's.
very productice and fufilling.
STUDENT INTERN (Former Employee), Panama City, FLDecember 17, 2012
nice clean work envirment. loved it. smiling people very warm and friendly place to be.

Bay Medical Center Photos