Bay Path University Employee Reviews

Educated faculty
Level 1 Fieldwork Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAMay 22, 2017
Clean safe pleasant work environment. Faculty and administration always helpful. Educated and knowledgebase staff. Flexible and resource"s easily available
student
Technology Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAMarch 27, 2017
Bay Path University is one of the best schools I've seen, in terms of academics. The professors are helpful, genuine, and compassionate. There is no way any professor at Bay Path will let a student become lost in the shuffle.
Federal Work Study
Resident Assistant (RA) (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAJanuary 6, 2017
It is great to be working with the same people that you go to class with because you can talk about assignemtns that you do not understand. A con is that there is not much of a dress code.
Pros
There is always someone to fill hours that you can't do.
Cons
No benefits or sick time
Engaging community to work within, teaching and learning about current events
Adjunct Faculty, M.S. Cybersecurity Management (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MANovember 3, 2016
Bay Path University is a leader in providing dynamic, engaging curriculum for driven students around the globe. Offering courses with mixes of local and remote students allows for interactions across multiple experience levels and worldviews, enhancing the learning environment for all involved.
Phenomenal Leadership!!
Adjunct Professor, Cybersecurity (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MANovember 2, 2016
You'll never feel uncomfortable voicing a concern or an opinion to management or professors. This university has focused on the cutting edge of the educational frontier and values their staff.
Pros
Great support system
Cons
Incorporation of virtualizing online campus events are in the works
Small college, attentive faculty and staff, great students
Head Women's Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MANovember 10, 2015
Small college, attentive faculty and staff, great students, very friendly atmosphere, great learning environment, not a vested interest in building the athletics department.
Flexible and accommodating
Assistant Director of Annual Giving (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAAugust 9, 2015
Establishing and maintaining relationships while planning and executing events. Works well with others and enjoy helping others become engaged with the college and the events we plan. Solicit previous donors as well as cultivate new ones for long term relationships.
Pros
Love interacting with others and learning from them.
Cons
No growth or advancement.
Normal Student
full time student (Current Employee) –  longmeadow mas=June 22, 2015
Love the atmosphere, all girl school makes for a comfortable environment. Teachers are very supportive, the most supportive school I ever attended
Pros
supportive
Cons
overly demanding
BayPath
Adjunct Professor Forensic Statistics (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAJune 13, 2015
Wonderful university to work for.
Everyone is extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile to help you on anything you may need.
Love teaching the students.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Na
Great Place to work
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  East Longmeadow, MAJune 8, 2015
Teaching online give me the opportunity to learn from so many students. I enjoy the flexibility that teaching online offers. I can do my research, and be there for my students without needing to sacrifice either.
Productive and fun work place
Residential Director (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAMarch 24, 2015
A Typical day is woking to ensure the needs of the students are met.
Learned how to work with a diverse community of individuals.
Constantly changing, lively, and fun
Administrative Assistant to Campus Director (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 19, 2015
- The typical day is subject to change with a phone call or a student whom needs assistance.

- I have learned through the Higher Ed atmosphere the importance and care that has been and is given to education the students which I serve.

- Just as any work place there is a need to express, to know the proper procedures or the flow expected on any given of business. This allows the team to know through communication the importance of all jobs to ensure they are done in a timely manner along with being done correctly.

- If you have the open communication, the knowledge of policies, procedures to help the work environment flow properly and smoothly this will create a most enjoyable work environment.
Pros
Education
Supportive faculty
Adjunct professor (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAJune 6, 2014
I have the opportunity to work closely with my students since the class sizes are so small. There is no student left behind.
Busy place to work
Director, One-Day Program (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAMarch 27, 2014
Overseeing the One-Day-A-Week Program enabled me to learn more about administrative management, curriculum development, registrar office functions, and helping students find ways to manage school and personal lives.
Pros
Interacting with the students
Cons
Working every Saturday
I.T. assistant
Tech Support Center (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAJanuary 19, 2014
I work work on campus and fix computers as well as assist teachers
Great
Guest Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAJuly 16, 2013
Very rewarding experience as a science educator and mentor.
Phonathon Caller (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAApril 30, 2013
This job would keep me busy and was a way for me to earn some extra funds while in school.
Productive, Learning experience
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAApril 25, 2013
Did several of tasks so time managament was very important. Was very idependent, little help from supervisor.
Pros
independent
Cons
healthcare
I love the personal and hands on experiences
Crime Scene Investigator Student (Current Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAAugust 24, 2012
I love going to this school. Everyone is very respectful and always willing to help out. All of the professors are always willing to talk to you one on one and always willing to make time with all the students.I will be graduating in 2015 with my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice to become a Crime Scene Investigator and Detective for the local police department.
Pros
the great student and professors
Cons
the long trip there and back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bay Path University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7