Bay State College

Bay State College Employee Reviews

It was a fun and informative place to work
Assistant to the Director of Continuing Education (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, enjoyable place to work, fast pace, learning environment
Cons: n/a
When I got to work I would immediately begin filing the files that had been taken out earlier that day. Afterwards I would go around the school collecting the attendance sheets from the teachers so that I could enter them into the computer. While doing that I would answer the phones and take messages while directing students towards the different places they need to go.
Much structure and emotional fulfillment
Librarian/Library Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 13, 2013
As a librarian, I faced a job that had a lot of structure in terms of often performing admin. tasks on a certain schedule, which can be comforting, since you always know what to expect. There was also a lot of room to perform new activities and be creative, as in finding new books or media to add to the library catalog, having a role in developing curricula for library student seminars, coming up with themes for library shelf displays, etc.
small college, great learning experience
ADA/International Advisor (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 22, 2012
excellent place to work for, i do regret leaving, they compensate really well fro your hard work